ENTRIES ONLY: JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

melkimx

Post your photo and video entries here!

3650fc5c8fb8b25a1236d905809a9ba8_large.jpg

Want to win a 2PM prize package which includes (but is not limited to) a personalized autographed 2PM CD and a personal video shout-out from the members of 2PM to you?  Of course you do!

How to Enter

1. Create an original video or photo that represents the concept of "Hands Up"!  How?  Put your hands up -- literally!  The video or photo must contain 2PM's "Hands Up" dance motion.  (Don't worry, it's super easy!  Can you put your hands up?  Then you can do this dance!)

2. Video length must be two minutes maximum.  All videos must be uploaded to YouTube with the title "Soompi 2PM Hands Up Contest Video".

3. Post your photo or the YouTube link to your video in our contest forum thread.

4. 2PM wants to know where you're from, so use your entry to show off your love for your hometown or country!  Whether it's by filming in front of a local landmark, or wearing national costumes, or even just waving a flag, special consideration will be given to entries that show their location in some form.  (However, if you have an inspiration that excludes this motif, go with your instincts!)

5. Entries will be judged on ONE of three criteria: creativity, humor, or number of participants.  (For the last criterion, you must indicate how many participants there are!)  Videos and photos will be  judged as two separate categories.  

6. JYPE will have rights to use the entries for publicity purposes.

7. You may enter more than once!

Details

In order to win, you must be a registered member of Soompi.  The contest begins on Tuesday, June 28, at 12 AM PDT and ends on Sunday, July 10, at 11:59 PM PDT

Check out our discussion forum thread to collaborate with other members or just ask questions about the contest!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mirobaraka
Guest yaenchi

http://yaenchi.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/putyourhandsup.png

This is my Hands Up! photo for the Soompi contest, hope you like it!^^

I have on my great-grandma’s traditional Danube Schwabian clothes, and the blue “box” in the background is my great-grandfathers heritage:)

Also, pay attention to the plushies, because they are also putting their Hands Up!:D (Well, not everybody, but for the most of them I managed to put their hands up^^….)

Explanation: Danube Schwabian means that my ancestors were settled from Germany to Hungary after the defeat of the Ottoman Turks in 1683. Therefore I live in Hungary, and technically I am a Hungarian, but my grandparents still speak their more “native” language, German more often. But because we already speak Hungarian most of the time, and only a little German, and also because I am a Hungarian citizen, I wrote the words “Put Your Hands Up!” in Hungarian.^^ Hope it was understandable:P I tend to use reaaally long phrases, so they often become incomprehensible:P Sorry^^”….

2PM FIGHTING!!!^^

Guest kateshining

latviahandsup.th.jpg lovefromlatvia.th.jpg

we put our HANDS UP for 2PM~~^^ and i really hope that you like this photos, we tried hard

this photo we made with love ♥ for 2PM from Latvia, Europe

[5 + 1 photographer = 6 participants]

+ one more photo by me and my sister

lovefromlatvia.th.jpg

ps: good luck to everyone who joins this contest~~

Guest fhtking

YAY! Finally got the video done~

Hope you guys like it & good luck to everyone else that are entering ^^

With Love from UK, England~

Photo: I forgot to include this in the video :/ 

738a9f19b31643f6acc4a0637e4669b3_large.jpg

This is outside/in front/side of the War Memorial in town (Birmingham), a site where tourists take pictures in front of and we got a chance to do it today! ^o^ There are many local landmarks such as the Bull in City Centre but this one to us had more meaning

;)

This is our second entry (video): 9/7/11

It is similar to our first one as it has some of the same parts HOWEVER it does have major differences which you will be able to see!

My friend who is in this video (but isn't in the first one), did 2 short solos - inspired by Wooyoung's Ssanti Dance!  ^o^

Last entry (video):

This one is only of me as I thought of this idea last minute~

Guest pingpangyoyo

Thank you, Soompi, JYPE and 2PM for holding this contest! ♥

Yo, bro. Here's the link to my video! xDDD: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4sbwaNDB3HE

Here are my photo entries::

Photo entry 1:

*feeling so desperate to win a prize of 2PM xD* >v< Wahaha. My sense of humour fails. Closest thing to a yacht in my house? A bathtub!!  xD! [... I was meant to be cleaning the bathroom but instead took the chance to take the photos for my entry xDDDDD] - /foreveralone with my bears xD

2poodo9.jpg

Photo entry 2:

Me, my younger sister [Phuong-My] and our friends, Sally and Stephanie, worked together to gather photos of Hottests and important people for this collage for the contest.

The top row of photos do not include Hottests but the people in the first 4 photos are people who I want to thank for all their hard work for helping me through Sixth Form and helping me try to achieve the grades I need to be able to get into University in September. Also, they wanted to take participate in the contest, after I asked them about it, to thank me for taking their subjects ^^ and they seemed so enthusiastic about taking part, it almost made me cry in the middle of the school! [sixth form is a college which is held in a secondary school in England, so we share teachers but are taught our level lessons.] The other 2 photos are my friend, Sally's, parents and obviously, being her parents, are the most important people to her.

The rest of the photos include me, Phuong-My, Sally, Stephanie and fellow Hottests from my Sixth form [shire Oak Academy], from KS3 and KS4 of Phmy and Sally's secondary school [QMHS], Sally's brother, Stephanie's sister, Stephanie's friends from her secondary school [st Paul's School for Girls] and a couple of my closest friends from my first secondary school [HWGS] who introduced me to Kpop. My sixth form and Phmy and Sally's secondary school are located in Walsall, whilst Stephanie, her sister, her secondary school friends and my couple of friends are from Birmingham.

The photo of my couple of friends [left of the bottom right corner photo] was taken in front of the infamous Selfridges which is located in the city centre of Birmingham [my birth place and home for 15 years and home of some of the Hottests involved in this collage].

Number of Hottests: 67 ♥ [incl photographers as we're on the collage]

Total number of participants: 90 ♥ [incl photographers as we're on the collage]

28bdzs1.jpg[Number of people:

Row 1: 12, 7, 2, 1, 1

Row 2: 26, 1

Row 3: 16, 5, 1, 1, 1

Row 4: 2, 1, 4 [One of the girls was in the previous photo so I only counted her once towards the total numbers], 7, 2, 1]

There may be more in the large group photos, the numbers are the number of heads I can see in the original photos [before resizing to put on the collage]. Sorry if I missed out any heads!

I hope the entries are up for consideration! ♥

Good luck to everyone participating in this competition =]! & Thanks again, Soompi, 2PM and JYPE. This contest has been great! ^^ 2PM ♥

Archived