Park Shi Hoo’s Alleged Victim Was Carried into His Home + Other Updates

Park Shi Hoo’s Alleged Victim Was Carried into His Home + Other Updates

Here are some more updates on the Park Shi Hoo sexual assault case.

We previously reported that the owner of the bar, in which Park Shi Hoo and his accuser drank, looked at the surveillance footage of that night. The bar owner stated that both Park Shi Hoo and the accuser A didn’t seem that drunk and that A was even able to go down a flight of stairs without any help.

However, new reports state that the police investigated the surveillance footage of Park Shi Hoo’s home and discovered that A was carried inside by another celebrity, K.

On February 14, Park Shi Hoo, A and rookie actor K drank together. On February 20, the police discovered that K drove Park Shi Hoo and A home in his own car. The CCTV footage also revealed that K carried A on his back while Park Shi Hoo walked on his own inside.

On February 20, sources from the rookie actor K spoke with TV Report and said, “Park Shi Hoo and A met through K. After drinking, the three of them happily went home. Park Shi Hoo and A spent time together with mutual interest. At the bar and in Park Shi Hoo’s home, everyone had a good time.”

Rookie actor K revealed that the morning after, he and A texted each other, asking how each other was doing. K commented, “If there was sexual assault on that night, she couldn’t have texted me in that manner. I cannot see a reason for this accusation. She suddenly changed,” and “There are so many rumors right now that it’s really unfair. Moreover, I’m incredibly sorry to senior Park Shi Hoo.”

There have also been reports that the three of them have met up for the first time after this scandal had erupted.

On February 20, Park Shi Hoo reportedly met up with A to ask her to tell him the exact reasons of her accusations. Apparently, rookie actor K was present as well. However, Park Shi Hoo’s sources later on denied these reports and said that this encounter did not take place.

Park Shi Hoo is to officially go in for questioning for the investigation of this case on February 24 at 10 AM.

Police sources say, “We tried to set up an appointment to have Park Shi Hoo come in but he did not respond so we sent him a notice to request for his attendance,” and “If one fails to attend on 3 counts, a warrant can be issued for arrest but since Park Shi Hoo is pleading not guilty, we think he will be coming in.”

In addition, the bar owner spoke with the press revealing more details about the night of the incident.

When asked if Park Shi Hoo a frequent customer of the bar, the owner answered, “I think he comes quite often. I’ve only seen him 2-3 times myself. On the night of the incident, I didn’t see him. I found out about this through the media and after asking my employees, I checked the CCTV footage myself.”

The owner continued, “Including Park Shi Hoo, there were three people. They drank in a private room. Park Shi Hoo and another male actor K came sometime between 10:30 PM – 11:00 PM. A came a little later. Park Shi Hoo paid for the bill at around 1:30 AM. Then about 10 minutes after, they all left.”

About the amount of alcohol they consumed, the owner revealed, “The three of them ordered two bottles of soju. I don’t know who drank how much.”

Questions were also asked about A’s appearance. The owner stated, “She looked like a normal, twenty-something female. She wasn’t dressed up fancily. She was wearing demin skinny jeans.”

The bar owner also revealed, “They left in the car they came in. They did not ask us to call the designated driver service or take the taxi.”

Stay tuned to Soompi for more updates on this case.

42 comments
i.intyas
i.intyas

@Denali : No, i was aware that you were being sarcastic. Funny how you use sarcastic tone in almost all of your comments but you don't realize when someone is being sarcastic to you.<div><div><br></div><div>plus, none of your examples represent the same situation with the PSH's victim. your "best friend", your "female friend" and your "boy friend" were stuck in the situation that they can't avoid and they are not under alcohol influence. so, they are totally the victim.  while in PSH's case, she could avoid meeting two guys at late hours by herself, yet she still went. it's okay if she kept herself alert by not being drunk. but she was drunk anyways. if she's smart, she would know that there are bad people out there that can take advantage of her while she was under influence. in fact, you don't need to be drunk to make people do bad things to you, and with her being drunk, the risk of being the target of someone's bad intention is doubled. for example, if she wasn't drunk that night, nobody could force him to go to PSH's place unless she wanted to. hence, there would be no rape. </div><div><br></div><div>i didn't say that in every rape case, the victim takes part of the fault. but in this case, i do think that what happened to her was also her fault.</div></div>

marianavarro
marianavarro

How can people get so low seriously!!! , why would he need to sexually harrass anyone ??!!!! HARD TO IMAGINE HE IS WAY TOO NICE ,HOT , and a HELL OF ACTOR !

sahel
sahel

It is as “ April lie” . I ‘m sure it was not rape. She lied definitely. everyone know park si hoo ‘s personality. He has respectful life with light and innocent background without any dark point. When there are a lot of girls & women want to be with him even for short time there is no any need to have very “usual girl “ by rape. It is like foolish joke. We saw many many many “ fake story “ , some of them wanted to extortion of money or something else but most of them do this for fame cause of the charging famous stars they get fame for herself . before this story no one knows her but now many people read this fake news and wants to know her. I’m sure she will punish by “GOD” and hope with law

stephanierichardson
stephanierichardson

I do Not believe he did ANYTHING wrong! She is just trying to get attention or money...

Denali
Denali

@i.intyas You don't have to worry about sexual assault because you are sooooo cautious that you'll never be at fault. Right? Wrong.<br><br>I am well aware of my sarcastic tone and I admit that my method to make you think again on who's at fault was a bit harsh and it failed. Clearly you have never dealt with rape because you would never be that insensitive, putting the blame on the wrong person. So for instance, my neighborhood boy friend who was abducted on his way to school and sexually assaulted by a pedophile was at fault, because he should not have rode his bike to school? Or my female friend who was repeatedly sexually abused by her husband was at fault for not stopping him? And when my best friend left her work late at night and was raped by this kid near the subway, she was at fault because she should have left earlier? I just hope that your youth explains your line of reasoning and that as you grow, you will get to think it over.<br><br>@linyang<br>From the beginning I have not had any doubts that she was raped. We are talking about South Korea here, where victims of abuse are still considered as guilty for whatever wrongs happened to them. Not the USA where indeed any starlet could be plotting this kind of scheme for money, fame, revenge. This young broken lady here would not be willing to go thru "hell" otherwise. Now whether PSH and/or "K" (or worse u.u) sexually assaulted her, is left for the police to determine. Yet in this world, power and money prevail, not justice, unfortunately.<br>

linyang
linyang

First, PEACE among us all With the new development of this cae, I start doubting my own assumption. Still, even now, I hope he is only a guy who is shallow and not very sensible. Beyond (or below) this, it is hard to digest. But it does look uglier and uglier everyday.

i.intyas
i.intyas

@Denali : thank you for wishing me getting sexually assaulted. i wish you the same thing as well.<br>

Denali
Denali

<a href="/profile/laquetahodge">@laquetahodge</a><br /> According to Chosun, the CCTV footages outside the bar and PSH's home are only 10mn apart meaning she had passed out before reaching HIS not her home.<br /> <br /> <a href="/profile/i">@i</a>.intyas<br /> When you'll get sexually assaulted, I'll be there to remind you of your post and that this was your fault. Maybe then will you get to understand the consequences of your words and reconsider your point of view.<br /> <br /> <a href="/profile/linyang">@linyang</a><br /> Interesting thoughts. /plugins/Emotify/design/images/1.gif

i.intyas
i.intyas

Quoting stervamerzkaya0;25676464 said:: I really have to get it out of my system. I am not going to defend Park Shi Hoo, taking advantage of a drunk girl is absolutely despicable, no matter how flirty she was with him at the bar. But as a woman, I refuse to understand the girl's actions. I am not saying that she asked to be raped, of course not. But is she an idiot or what, getting wasted in a company of two men, who are pretty much strangers? Who does that? I am not a prude, last year I had to be carried home twice after drinking too much. I am not proud of that. But when I am out drinking and something does happen, I can always rely on my friends to escort me home safely. I would NEVER get drunk with people I am not very familiar with, just never. It is common sense not to do so. So in my opinion this girl is a complete idiot who lacks any self-respect. Still, it does not justify Park Shi Hoo's actions.rn i am totally agree with you. what the heck did that girl think, got drunk with guys who are pretty much strangers? what the heck did that K dude think, dropping off a girl that he calls 'friend' in a man's house while she wasn't totally concious , instead of dropping her home? Is he a pimp or what? what kind of friend is that? and what the heck did PSH think, taking a drunk young woman into his house who's not even his wife, had sex with her when she was under the influence of alcohol, and then claiming that it was mutual interest? it's not mutual interest if you had sex with a girl who is drunk and don't know what she's doing! He raped her, and he should receive his punishment. together with that 'pimp friend'. And that girl, she needs to realize that what happened to her is also her own fault.

skyseo1
skyseo1

Quoting linyang;25675590 said:: To the ones who wish " to be raped by PSH", it will never be your turn because you put yourself too low to be picked on.rn Very well said!

stervamerzkaya0
stervamerzkaya0

I really have to get it out of my system. I am not going to defend Park Shi Hoo, taking advantage of a drunk girl is absolutely despicable, no matter how flirty she was with him at the bar. But as a woman, I refuse to understand the girl's actions. I am not saying that she asked to be raped, of course not. But is she an idiot or what, getting wasted in a company of two men, who are pretty much strangers? Who does that? I am not a prude, last year I had to be carried home twice after drinking too much. I am not proud of that. But when I am out drinking and something does happen, I can always rely on my friends to escort me home safely. I would NEVER get drunk with people I am not very familiar with, just never. It is common sense not to do so. So in my opinion this girl is a complete idiot who lacks any self-respect. Still, it does not justify Park Shi Hoo's actions.

LavelyShai
LavelyShai

Okay so did she get drunk on the drive home or did they visit another place where she became drunk? If video surveillance showed that she was able to walk on her own out of the bar, what happened between 1:30am and the time that they arrived at PSH's home for her to be seen on CCTV being carried by K. This is what I want to know. There really isn't enough details out right now to judge the situation at all because there are very conflicting stories that are both backed up by video. I hope that the truth will come out, regardless of what it is. If he indeed raped her then he needs to be punished, but if it was consensual and he did nothing wrong then this needs to be cleared up.

filmfreak16
filmfreak16

Ow.. I hope the truth comes to light soon. Lesson 1 never carry a drunk girl to your own house.. I hope they can prove those messages she send it.

forevergirl
forevergirl

so the girl is still in her mind, why did she went to them, ... I hope everything will turn out to be ok.

elley
elley

Everything just two knows the truth between PSH and the girl, I'm not saying that PSH didn't raped the girl, I'm just saying if you meet for the first time the guy, would you easily go that you just know this guy a few hours. If they say it was not easy to tell the world for the part of the girl telling the truth she was been raped by PSH. So, some assuming it was really happen. I hope truth will come out.

linyang
linyang

To the ones who wish " to be raped by PSH", it will never be your turn because you put yourself too low to be picked on.

joksu
joksu

Okay, let the identity of the victim be hidden. But how about Mr. K, the mutual friend who introduced Miss A to Park Si Hoo. Does anybody here know his identity? Why should his real name not be mentioned if he were an accomplice - why mention only PSH? Does fame (or lack of it) have to do with it? Just asking, thanks!

momnaj
momnaj

드라마 처럼...

seli_setiana
seli_setiana

once PSH said that he's intolerance with alcohol,,, :(

lyaarisa
lyaarisa

She walks in to hang out with those guys on her own accord.. She drank without being forced.. And she left just fine.. Well, a "proper lady" never do this sort of stuff.. I think I can see the whole pic already.. She juz wanna take advantage against PSH.. Nuff said..

angieluc4
angieluc4

<span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> I don't think I should.  </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">http://www.web-music.info/25.jpg</span>

bakane18
bakane18

Wow, I'm just in shock with this whole thing. I just came back from work and saw this and I was like, "HOLYEFFINCOWWTFISGOINON?!?!?!?!" I haven't read a whole lot about the situation but the report above says that the bar owner said when he looked at the video footage that PSH and the accuser wasn't really that drunk and they walked down a flight of stairs without any help. Other reports are saying the accuser had to be carried into PSH's house by actor K. Some things are just not adding up and SOMEONE is lying. (and of course someone's lying because there wouldn't be a conflict of stories to begin with.) So what we have here is a he said/she said so far. Was it mutual are forced upon? THAT is the question and the only ones who know what really went down are the ones in question. The only thing that screws PSH is the whole "carrying the girl on the back towards his house" thing AND it was reportedly on CCTV. But who knows...... (Maybe she was tired or intoxicatied, I just don't know.) I agree with linyang though about him not being sensible in this sort of situation. I'm mean come on. You're a celebrity. A FRIGGIN CELEBRITY. Having a one night stand is risky enough but, with the girl being "allegedly" intoxicated, *cringes* wow..... that doesn't look to good. He just has to watch who he hangs out with. You just don't know who has their own "agenda" going on for selfish reasons and that's a scary thought. Anyways, I have to read more about this story so I can get a grasp of what is what and who is who. LOL *reading on*

linyang
linyang

I guess PSH didn't even realize that having sex with the girl who was under heavy influence of alcohol therefore not capable of giving consent could be considered non- consentual sex, or rape. Most people in Asia ( or maybe anywhere else) have the impression that rape can only be committed by violent force. PSH is not a very thoughtful man, or he wouldn't even try this kind of risky one-night-stand and let it blowing up to such a scandal. If he still were with an agency, they would never let star actors hanging out alone. But he just recently got out of his contract with the agency he had been for years and started fresh on his own. His brother, who should act as his manager, didn't do the job. If this piece of news is true, if the CCTV showing that the girl passed out before entering his home and was carried into his place, PSH is nailed. This would be a hard evidence, very difficult to dispute.

riychu070
riychu070

Quoting Danny;25674625 said:: I don't understand why only his name can be revealed to the media, if she and his junior are famous too, why don't let everybody know who they are. I think it's very unfair to PSH to take all the blame when he's just suspect of doing it until now.rn I understand what your saying but it is never ok to reveal a potential victims name. Reason being that even though she did not ask for this to happen some people will treat her like it is her fault or she is "tainted" for lack of a better word. Most victims want to remain anonymous so they can at least try to go back to normal. Put yourself in her shoes, would you want everyone to know you were violated? They already feel enough shame and guilt, knowing that everyone knows will make it 10 times worse. As he is a public figure it is harder to keep this anonymous than it would for a regular citizen, i am sure if he was a regular man they would not have revealed his name.

rintintintin
rintintintin

If I'm not mistaken, WB had a issue about that.... He denied on that issue and now he's still quiet there.... i do hope that PSH will move on after the case.... he's also a human and everyone commits mistakes right?

a15t3
a15t3

it said it was for mutual interest? seems the benefit failed to suit one....

zeLsshi
zeLsshi

hard to comment here when the evidence is not enough.. i'll wait for more updates

Danny
Danny

I don't understand why only his name can be revealed to the media, if she and his junior are famous too, why don't let everybody know who they are. I think it's very unfair to PSH to take all the blame when he's just suspect of doing it until now.

lixinxin
lixinxin

<blockquote class="UserQuote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/1780961/CandyGirl89">CandyGirl89</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/25674530#Comment_25674530" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div> <div class="QuoteText"> <blockquote class="UserQuote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8405927/salemnizami">salemnizami</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/25674524#Comment_25674524" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div> <div class="QuoteText"> <blockquote class="UserQuote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/112419/jkytam">jkytam</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/25674514#Comment_25674514" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div> <div class="QuoteText">Whatever it is, PSH's image is tarnished and I doubt if this young lady would have any future in the entertainment field.</div> </blockquote> I hope people don't share your opinion; why should her future be ruined because she was raped?</div> </blockquote> If she is lying, her rep is ruined. We will see if she is lying or not.</div> </blockquote> Rationally, there's no risk for her if she's telling the truth but in reality, if they ever find out who she is, there are people who would look down on her just because she got in a scandal, or because she was compromised (blaming the victim), or because she got PSH in a scandal (my-idol-can-do-no-wrong fans).<br /> <br /> Look at Tablo! He didn't even do ANYthing and netizens still had him in a corner for a number of years.

cornflake
cornflake

Quoting salemnizami;25674524 said:: [quote="jkytam;25674514"]Whatever it is, PSH's image is tarnished and I doubt if this young lady would have any future in the entertainment field.rn I hope people don't share your opinion; why should her future be ruined because she was raped?[/quote] That's just how the Korean entertainment industry works. You know that saying "any publicity is good publicity"? Well, that's not the case in Korea. Bad publicity is BAD publicity. If she's lying, she's ruined her career. If she isn't lying, even if she continues trying to pursue a career in entertainment, she'll never get away from it. People will always question her, always doubt her, and point fingers at her and talk about her behind her back. It's really, really screwed up. But that's how it is until Korean society decides to change it.

maymay1
maymay1

Wow. So she was carried into his home.... :/<div>This is definitely not looking good for PSH.</div><div>As for the ignorant person that 'wouldn't mind being raped by him', go crawl into a hole and never come out.</div>

je_amourx
je_amourx

<blockquote class="UserQuote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8411434/sc_b540491d61922e7ee1bfe871af94eb8c">sc_b540491d61922e7ee1bfe871af94eb8c</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/25674521#Comment_25674521" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div> <div class="QuoteText">If I was her, I would agreeing let him rape me anyways. He's super hot lol.</div> </blockquote> I can't even fathom on comments like this. I'm sure you would NOT be saying that if you were ever sexual assaulted. SMH

CandyGirl89
CandyGirl89

<br><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8411434/sc_b540491d61922e7ee1bfe871af94eb8c">sc_b540491d61922e7ee1bfe871af94eb8c</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">If I was her, I would agreeing let him rape me anyways. He's super hot lol.</div> </blockquote> smh <br><br><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="http://forums.soompi.com/profile/8405927/salemnizami">salemnizami</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"> <blockquote class="UserQuote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="http://forums.soompi.com/profile/112419/jkytam">jkytam</a> wrote: <a href="http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25674514#Comment_25674514" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div> <div class="QuoteText">Whatever it is, PSH's image is tarnished and I doubt if this young lady would have any future in the entertainment field.</div> </blockquote> <br> I hope people don't share your opinion; why should her future be ruined because she was raped?</div> </blockquote> if she is lying her rep is ruined. we will see if she is lying or not <br>

salemnizami
salemnizami

Quoting jkytam;25674514 said:: Whatever it is, PSH's image is tarnished and I doubt if this young lady would have any future in the entertainment field.rn I hope people don't share your opinion; why should her future be ruined because she was raped?

Len.
Len.

If I was her, I would agreeing let him rape me anyways. He's super hot lol.

Len.
Len.

The bitchh is lying obviously to get attention from the media & get some money.<br /> I bet she's gonna pull out of this case pretty soon.

jkytam
jkytam

Whatever it is, PSH's image is tarnished and I doubt if this young lady would have any future in the entertainment field.

salemnizami
salemnizami

Quoting je_amourx;25674503 said:: This is getting complicated now. My personal view is that all these evidences coming up are not in Miss.A's favor... However, we cannot make any judgements until something is proven. rn Umm, if she had to be carried in on someone's back, that's pretty much all the proof that A needs to seal the case, as she's obviously in no state to consent to anything, and that's what the CCTV apparently indicates.

je_amourx
je_amourx

This is getting complicated now. My personal view is that all these evidences coming up are not in Miss.A's favor... However, we cannot make any judgements until something is proven.