All the important Korean Entertainment news from this week in one place: This is your Weekly Soompi Roundup!
- Just because you don’t like a celebrity does not mean you should start an anti-café, especially one for six year old! Luckily, there are more reasonable and supportive people in the world for the adorable Yoon Hoo.
- It’s not fair! Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are beautiful celebrities and they get a movie like romance too!
- Actor Song Jae Hee is in a relationship with TV announcer Kim Hyung Ran. Perhaps they will join the growing list of celebrities getting married this year?
- Like MC Sniper who will marry his non-celebrity fiancé in November.
- After School’s Jung Ah explained that she sees SHINee’s Onew as a younger brother, even after their dating scandal, although according to the comments most people wouldn’t have minded so much if they were actually dating.
- You know you are a big fan if you get jealous of a puppy that received Hyun Bin’s attention.
- Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany had to opportunity to interview and take a picture with Hollywood actor Brad Pitt. Lucky girl!
- Son Dam Bi and Eric Nam met with model Miranda Kerr. The top model also made a guest appearance on SNL Korea.
- EXO revealed that they take showers two to three people at a time, opening the floodgates of imaginations of fangirls everywhere.
- TV personality Marco was arrested for domestic violence but charges were dropped by his wife.
- Comedian Ham Hyo Joo passed away after being hit by a car. She was only thirty years old.
- Block B lost their lawsuit but declared that they are not giving up! Poor guys, hopefully they will be able to promote their music soon.
- JYJ’s Junsu will be opening his very expensive resort on Jeju Island in the fall. Hm, what am I doing for Thanksgiving break again?
- June 14 is Kiss Day! Even if you don’t get kissed, you can still vote which celebrity you would want a kiss from, which is not nearly as good as the real thing but still, better than nothing.
- This isn’t celebrity news but Soompi has a new commenting system! Take advantage and be heard (read)!
Next…It’s a battle of sexiness.