All the important Korean Entertainment news from this week in one place: This is your Weekly Soompi Roundup!
- Goo Hara and Lee Soo Hyuk wants you to know that they are just friends, even though they were seen on a date together in Japan.
- Wheesung is the next celebrity soldier to go to military jail, but for a minor offense.
- Yoo Seung Ho‘s latest army photo reassured people that not all celebrity soldiers are causing scandals.
- Girl’s Generation‘s Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Sunny sang national anthems and pitched balls for the LA Dodgers.
- Say it ain’t so! Song Joong Ki will start his military service this month.
- G-Dragon got caught up in the Trayvon Martin controversy with a poorly timed picture. Why can’t you take V-sign selcas like everyone else, Ji Yong?
- Huh Gak has a serious girlfriend but doesn’t want to get married just yet.
- Hungry? How about an Infinite burger set from Lotteria?
The SNS photo of the week goes to very adorable bulldog puppy named “Homie.” Homie’s papa is someone really famous. Can you guess who his papa is?
For more SNS goodness, check out last week’s top Instagram photos!
Next…What do you think is this week’s top music video?