All the important Korean Entertainment news from this week in one place: This is your Weekly Soompi Roundup!
After the very busy and dramatic last week, it seems that things have somewhat quieted down in the K-Pop world.
- JYP Entertainment revealed how long each of their artists are signed on to the company for. It looks like 2015 will be an important year.
- A crazy “fan” ran on stage and tried to harass Crayon Pop’s ChoA. I don’t know, I feel like if you do something that frightens or endangers the singer, you lose your title of “fan.”
- Japanese media reported that Nicole will go back to the United States to study, but DSP was like “We found out about this when everyone else did.” This is the second time DSP was surprised by a report about Nicole. Her contract isn’t done yet, so why do they act Nicole has no contact with anyone from DSP?
- Rain is having legal troubles with his building tenants, again.
- Meanwhile, Block B is officially cleared of the weird lawsuit going on between different agencies.
- Younha was chosen as the honorary ambassador for the “2013 AIDS Prevention Campaign.” I’m sure she’ll do a great job with her beautiful music.
- Comedian Jeon Young Joong passed away at the young age of 27. Rest in Peace.
- Eunhyuk and Sungmin’s SNS hacker was caught, which isn’t a big surprise since he outed himself saying that he was a “Super Star K” contestant’s ex-boyfriend.
Next…the music video of the week did not have naked idols or idols being tortured.