This week on KBS’s “A Song For You” it was time for Amber’s groupmates to shine! She and the other MCs, Super Junior’s Kangin and BTOB’s Sungjae, were joined by f(x) members Victoria and Luna. Luna and Victoria proved to be variety veterans and made the episode equal parts hilarious and impressive.
Even though Soompi providing KBS our Weekly Music Chart should be enough of a reason to watch, it doesn’t hurt to let you know all of the other great aspects of the episode that you need to see!
1. Sungjae’s crush on Sulli and Krystal – can he choose just one?
Who knew Sungjae was an f(x) fanboy? He’s definitely regretting admitting it though – since neither of his favorites were present at the filming and his preferences left the rest of f(x) a little… bitter.
2. f(x)’s refreshing take on sexy
Women don’t have to show a lot of skin to be sexy – agree or disagree?
3. Naming f(x)’s choreography
Kangin’s suggestions: American Dance, Military Dance, Gun Dance, Leeteuk Dance…
4. Amber becoming a llama on air
People always say that she looks like a llama, but it’s never been so obvious!
5. A test of friendship that Kangin failed
Kangin may have lived the idol life the longest, but does that mean he’s made the most celebrity friends?
6. No-hands cracker eating contest that makes for some great screen caps
No explanation needed.
7. f(x)’s performances of “All Night,” “Goodbye Summer,” and “Rum Pum Pum!”
Luna, Amber, and Victoria are given the chance to highlight their flawless vocals – Amber even brings out the guitar for “Goodbye Summer!”