KBS’s newest global request variety show “A Song For You” is getting all of the great variety idols and each week is more enjoyable than the last.
This week’s episode starring B1A4 was not only hilarious, but also full of quality performances. BTOB’s Sungjae was absent due to BTOB’s Japan concert, so Super Junior’s Kangin and f(x)’s Amber were joined by 4Minute’s HyunA in his stead!
Now, here’s the round-up of all the reasons why you absolutely MUST NOT miss episode four of AS4U!
1. This week the guests are… athletes?
No, wait, it’s just B1A4…
2. Did you know that B1A4 members are known as “country-dols?”
Members Baro, Sandeul, and Shinwoo are all from outside Seoul (“the country”) and they showed off their satoori (dialect) skills. Amber enjoyed it the most: Saranghaejoo-showing?
3. Hyuna and Amber’s sismance!
(that’s the opposite of bromance right?)
4. Baro’s thighs.
Need I say more?
5. Performances of “You Make Me A Fool” and “Solo Day!”
“Solo Day” was a special remix just for AS4U!
6. A very hard game involving a fork.
Do all the members suck at it?
7. Sandeul’s new(?) nickname!
Because San = Mountain in Korean, so Mountain-deul!
8. Kangin’s hard life.
Not only does he dearly miss Sungjae, but he almost had to call Jinyoung “hyung!”
9. Sungjae’s self-camera serenade.
Because we all missed him in this episode…