According to a survey from Gallup Korea, people chose Kim Soo Hyun as the brightest TV actor in 2014.
The survey consisted of 1,703 people over the age of 13, and each person was allowed to freely vote for any two TV stars. Kim Soo Hyun came out on top with 19.6 percent of the votes for his role in SBS’ “My Love From The Stars.” Lee Yu Ri was the runner up (18.2 percent) for her role in MBC’s “Jang Bori Is Here.” Jun Ji Hyun also took a spot in third (17.6 percent) for her role in the same series.
The polls shows most of the female participants chose Kim Soo Hyun, whereas most males chose Jun Ji Hyun.
Survey Question: “Who do you think was the most remarkable TV star this year?”
- Kim Soo Hyun (My Love From The Stars)
- Lee Yu Ri (Jang Bori is Here)
- Jun Ji Hyun (My Love From The Stars)
- Song Yun Ah (Mama)
- Oh Yeon Seo (Jang Bori is Here)
- Yoo Dong Geun (What’s With This Family?)
- Jo In Sung (It’s Okay, That’s Love)
- Go Doo Shim (A Word From Warm Heart)
- Kim Tae Hee (Chinese drama: Wang Xi Zhi)
- Kim Hee Ae (Secret Love Affair)