Daehan, Minguk and Manse, collectively known as the Song Triplets from “The Return of Superman,” are undeniably three of the most adorable siblings on the show. But all good (and cute) things must come to an end, as Song Il Gook and his boys have announced their departure from the show.
This is sad news for us, fans of this well-loved show, but we are glad to have witnessed the Song triplets grow from cute babies to the charming little men they are now. Let us relive some of the many adorable moments of Daehan, Minguk and Manse, and why they are the most adorable triplets on this planet — and beyond!
10. They can make brushing so fun, singing to EXID’s “Up and Down”! Wi arae wi wi arae!
9. They love their uncle VJs and greet them every morning with alligator kisses! Morning angels, indeed!
8. They love food, but will always share with others. Take Minguk, for example:
7. Daehan looks out for his siblings and willingly gives them his share of food.
6. They really love to sing, especially Minguk!
5. They cheer and show support for their dad in the most heartwarming way they know. Awww!
4. They might be little, but they can act tough, too!
3. They are proud of their dad.
2. They can act cheeky at times, but are still adorable – even when they cry!
1. They love to dance – A LOT! Bam barabam barabam barabam~!
How can we ever let these super duper lovable kids go?
Awwwww! We will always love you, Daehan, Minguk and Manse!
What’s your favorite Song triplets moment? Did we miss something on this list? Share it with us in the comments below!
karriesmatic is a certified BIGBANG VIP who loves to watch episodes from “The Return of Superman” and “Running Man” in her free time.