jennifer-aniston-elle-september-200.jpg

jennifer-aniston-elle-september--2.jpg

jennifer-aniston-elle-september--1.jpg

Jennifer on the set of Bounty

jennifer-aniston-gerard-butler-keep.jpg

jennifer-aniston-love-happens-trail.jpg

jennifer-aniston-perky-03.jpg

jennifer-aniston-running-02.jpg

Jennifer Aniston takes the September 2009 cover of Elle and here are some interview highlights:

On being labeled a “lonely girl”: “I’m not going to ignore the pink elephant in the living room. It’s fine. I can take it. If I’m the emblem for ‘this is what it looks like to be the lonely girl getting on with her life,’ so be it.” (Jen has recently been linked to Bradley Cooper following break-ups with Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor, John Mayer, and Brad Pitt.)

On helping others unlucky in love: “I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that’s not their strongest and who is ready to push forward.”

On using humor to get through tough situations: “I remember being 7 and asking my mom if I was as pretty as [my best friend] Monique. And with all the love in the world, my mom looked at me and said, ‘Oh, honey, you’re so funny.’ So, she doesn’t lie to me… She answers the question by not answering and instead tells me what she thinks is my greatest strength.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/08/04/je.../#ixzz0NIdTwlMa

Guest Tofu_Cloud

How come Jen and her best friend (the girl who plays monica) look better and better? Like its as if they dont age or something.

Reading that article just made me go "awww..." i think jen knows she isnt the luckiest nor prettiest.. but she's just like. "who cares"?

angie is pretty but she looks freakishly old for her age. I cant believe jen almost has 7 years on angie.. makes jen look even younger lol

Guest glittergemz4mee

her face looks really weird in the first picture.

but she looks great in the rest of the pictures.

yeah. her mouth area looked kind of awkward

but she looks great for her age :)

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

I love Jen and think she is fierce, but I'm over the media portraying her like she's some unhappy spinster, and conversely, her talking about it. Just let her be.

Archived