North Vancouver People..

Guest Rhapsodyy

Guest Rhapsodyy
lost wallet found
Okay I honestly don't know if this is even allowed, if not mods or whoever can close it haha. But I just wanted to post this just in case maybe the person who lost it, or someone who knows them will be able to tell them where it is. I work at Subway in Lynn Valley, and someone recently [just tonight.. between 6-830pm] left their wallet at one of the tables. The odds of the person who did being on soompi is.. kind of slim, but I figured maybe someone on here might possibly have been the person. It's a korean girl's wallet, and from what I can tell I THINK they're a student. I don't want to say too much because of the whole privacy issue for the person whose wallet it is, but I do know the name of who lost it because on some of their cards it says. And I know they're korean because of korean identification cards..

Anyways if any of you happen to be a korean girl who lost their wallet tonight in North Vancouver PM me with your name so I'll know if you're the one who lost it. And if you don't want to PM me with your name [because thinking about it I realize you might be hesitant thinking like "homg what if this person is trying to scam me?" or something.. i don't know LOL], but you know it has to be your wallet, go to the subway in Lynn Valley because it's there haha.
Also, if you happen to be friends with someone who lost their wallet tonight then.. well you can do the same thing if you want about the PM thing, or tell your friend that it may have been found.

Okay? haha. Once again, if this thread isn't allowed then i'll understand and you can close it. I just figured that there may be a chance the person who lost it is on soompi, and if it was me i'd want my wallet back so yeah haha.

Guest PapayaSeed

it's me! i lost my wallet! my last name is Park....haha j/k

hmm...best thing to do is to let police (non-emergency line) know that you have found a wallet. Hopefully the girl would call them up.

is there an address on any of the ID cards?

Guest Rhapsodyy

@KAME: No there's no numbers, we looked to see cause we were going to call her if we found one but nope. Most of it's just identification stuff, and alot of it is in korean, and some pictures and other random stuff but yeah.

@PapayaSeed: Homg come get your wallet then! xP Jokes. Yeah wrong last name[/gender?] sorry bahaha.

Yeah though we should probably do that. When I go to work today, if the girl hasn't already come and found her wallet i'll probably tell my work people to call the police then. As far as I know there isn't any address on the id cards though. I didn't see any anyways.

maybe there's something in korean in the wallet, such as one of the ID cards, that would help you find the person.

in my opinion, if that happened to me and there was no way of contacting the person.. I wouldn't do anything. I'd just leave it in the subway store somewhere. =P

Archived