Shin Min-a & Kong Hyo-jin To Play Sisters

New Movie
SOURCE

thumbshinminahui6.jpgthumbgongnp1.jpg

konghyojinshinminaprevify4.jpg

Kong Hyo-jin and Shin Min-a have been cast together in the film "I Like It This Way."

The two actresses will take on the roles of half-sisters with completely different personalities.

Kong Hyo-jin will play the older sister, a kind-hearted fish shop owner, and Shin Min-a will play the younger sister, a highly ambitious career woman.

"I Like It This Way" is a road trip movie in which half-sisters with different fathers travel together in search of the younger sister's biological father.

Kong Hyo-jin, who recently appeared in the film "Happiness," as a stylish woman, is expected to show yet another side of herself in the new film along with Shin Min-a, who has also recently finished filming the movie "Mighty Princess."

Kong and Shin made their debuts as fashion magazine models and are known as close friends.

We hope their strong friendship will translate into a moving portrayal of the journey of two sisters.

The film is scheduled to open in theaters early next year.

Guest ds_dreamer

Shin Minah as ambitious career woman!!! :w00t: she hasn't done anything of this sort before right? ...

Sorry I am not familiar with Kong Hyo-jin :P (still new to k-drama )

Archived