[movie 2006] Racing 질주

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy
Kim Ok Bin, Lee Dong Gun
Racing/Jiljoo 질주 (2006) Director: 김영빈 Kim Young-Bin Cast: 이동건 Lee Dong-Gun, 김옥빈 Kim Ok-Bin Release: ON HOLD 61q21002.jpgKim Ok-Bin has been attracting the attention of industry insiders ever since her debut, in last year's horror film 여고괴담 4: 목소리 (Voice). After shining in the two episodes special 하노이 신부 (The Bride From Hanoi) and being cast in Lee Jae-Yong's multi-platform project 다세포 소녀 (Dasepo Naughty Girls), Kim is currently receiving praise for her performance in the KBS Drama 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God!). But this week the talented youngster added another project on the list, after being cast in Kim Young-Bin's 질주 (Racing). The film already cast popular Lee Dong-Geon, from hit TV Dramas 파리의 연인 (Lovers in Paris) and 낭랑18세 (Sweet 18), as a car racer who finds love after an accident put him into a state of despair. The film starts shooting at the end of the month, and will simultaneously release in Korea, Japan and Hong Kong this August. http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005275.html Kim Ok-bin's leading man Lee Dong Gun refuses for a double to do the movie stunts [News Today 2006-03-01 07:50] 200602281915301003_1.jpg [Journalist – Jung Yoo-jin | Photographer – Lee Heo-jin] "A stunt double was never discussed or thought of even before filming." On Feb 28, Lee Dong Gun arrived at 6:00 pm at Kyonggi-do presscon in Seoul. Lee Dong Gun talked about his new movie, that they are currently filming the racing scenes. He said that he refused to have a stunt double cos he really prepared for those scenes – learning how to race and took up rigid exercises for the stunts needed in the film. Lee Dong Gun underwent 2 – 3 months of rigid training for the racing scene. He even underwent gymnastics to prepare for the action stunts under the supervision of two stunt professionals. This movie is his newest project after his one year career vacation. Lee Dong Gun and Kim Ok-bin are currently filming the movie `Running Rapidly' (Racing/Acceleration). Lee Hoe-jin(ehhhi@newsen.co.kr) Jung Yoo-jin(noir1979@newsen.co.kr) (www.newsen.co.kr)newsen@newsen.co.kr credits: robyntulips @ donggundomain.com Martial Artist Kim Ok-bin turns into a Ballerina (News = Journalist: Baek Min-jae) Talented Kim Ok-bin (20) turns into a beautiful ballerina in the big screen. Kim Ok-bin was recently cast in the movie `Jiljoo' (Running Rapidly/Racing)– under the direction of Kim Young-bin. The producers decided to casther as the lead female, who is a ballerina. Kim Ok-bin studied ballerina before that is why she was chosen for the role. Kim Ok-bin starred in the KBS drama `How are you, God?' After shooting the drama, Ok-bin said that she plans to study ballet for theater acting(broad way). Also, Kim Ok-bin knows a little bit of ballet already, sostudying it would just to equip her or enhance what she already knows. After shooting the drama, Ok-bin will have ballet training. She has already tried taekwondo and boxing. Thus, in this movie, this martial artschick will turn into a graceful ballerina. `Jiljoo' (RunningRapidly/Racing) is the newest project of director Kim Young-bin afterhis movie `Terrorist' and `Kim's Battle'. This is also the newest movie of Lee Dong Gun after his 1 year vacation. The movie `Jiljoo'(Running Rapidly/Racing) is about a top racer (played by Lee Dong Gun)who survived a terrible accident and led him to deep depression. Kim Ok-bin, on the other hand, plays the female protagonist who, amidst sorrow and great adversities, will fall in love with Dong Gun's character and would heal him of his sadness. `Jiljoo' is still filming. Producers plan to launch the movie in Korea on August, simultaneous with its Asian unveiling. credits: quellie @ LDG_domain

Guest glitzyglam

Ahhh~ so LDG has returned.

Oh wow, so Lee DongGun is going to do his own stunts. . .

anyways, it sounds interesting.. haha, I can't imagine LDG & KOB together, but I'm sure it'll be great. =)

• 4 months later...

Lee Dong Gun and Kim Ok Bin together in a movie? Wow, that's cool, I never even heard of this movie yet.. Release in August? Can't wait for it now, haha. xD

I admire LDG for doing his own stunts and stuff. :)

I don't think the August release is gonna push through coz shooting was set aside and LDG began his drama, 'Smile Again'...now I hope they're gonna continue it soon....I would really love to see this movie, not to mention LDG even trained for the race scenes...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived