[poll] When Do You Think Artists Should Debut?

Guest sososorri

Guest sososorri

just wondering.
With a lot of new groups coming out i hear a lot of conversation on their ages.... So i just wanna know at what age do you think artists should debut? And when should people start their training to become artists?

Personally i think artists should start training when their 16 and should debut when their 18 or 19...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vt__hunnii

When is the right age to debut? 15, not too young but old enough to get experience :P

When is the right age to start training? The younger the better ^_^

I think they should debut at 17 or 18 and train at 14 or 15

This seems to be the trend that SM is setting.

Excluding BoA .. DBSK, SNSD,Super Junior, Jang Ri In all trained/debuted around these ages

I think these artists don't need to train that early..

They're too young and their mindset is not really stable and such..

There are a few exceptional ones but yeah.. in the end, we're just humans and kids afterall..

So around 15 or 16 would do.. That's the time when teen are slowly gaining independence and their mind's are slowly maturing.. They'd know the consequences of this and that .. though people at these age are really prone to influences and such..

Trainees should debut at 18.. finish highschool first.. that's much better.. for their future and for their parent's will

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

I think these artists don't need to train that early..

They're too young and their mindset is not really stable and such..

There are a few exceptional ones but yeah.. in the end, we're just humans and kids afterall..

So around 15 or 16 would do.. That's the time when teen are slowly gaining independence and their mind's are slowly maturing.. They'd know the consequences of this and that .. though people at these age are really prone to influences and such..

Trainees should debut at 18.. finish highschool first.. that's much better.. for their future and for their parent's will

i completely agree with you. when you're that young, training can really mess you up. plus i feel that your voice has mostly matured when by 16. i don't really understand why some companies recruit little 10 year kids to train. if you can sing, then you can sing. if you can dance, then you can dance. and definately finish school first before debuting. what happens when you're not around in the entertainment industry anymore?

Guest xevitadorax

I say they should debut over 21 because I want some dang hott eyecandy thats my age!! jezzuzzzz I'm sick of these jailbait singers--- I want some korean MEN (that look like boys) haha

as for training-- they can start training them at 2 I don't care as long as they're legal!!!

Guest madcool

I think that they should start training @ 12 or 13 because practice makes perfect.

If you watch artist who trained for a year or two, their performances don't exactly

demonstrate their potential at first. The more training the more professional and versatile

a preformer can be, like tackling singing and dancing wouldn't be a problem.

As for when they debut, they should at least be 18.

Just to get through school and have a normal life.

Guest damifino

There isn't a perfect age for everyone. Some can debut in their early teens and be fine and others cannot. Some can debut in their 20s/30s and be fine and others cannot. Artists should debut when they are ready to perform. As for training, the longer the better.

Guest bitter SOOweet

i don't think they'res any certain set age

i think they should start training when they ready to pursue their dreams since once training starts, thats the start of their journey. as for debut, even more importantly, i think they should just debut when they're ready.

i don't like seeing people debut that look like they could use some more training. it makes me think that their entertainment company rushed and just wanted to get their artists out there.

when artists are ready and they're totally good at everthing, then it really makes them seem like what they're doing as artists is a career rather than just something that they want to do.

i also think that debut at young ages (like 13-15 ish) isn't that great. they're still too young in my opinion.

but no matter what i think right? haha they're people who debut young and make it big and those who debut much older yet still make it big as well so in the public eye, i don't think it really matters 'cause they're an audience for everyone.

Archived