Choice / Kill This Hype

Guest Wayyli

know the brands/where to get them?
i've been around soompi, and i saw people talking about these two brands. does anyone know where to get them and how expensive they are? cause my friend is going to china soon and i want to see if she can get one for me.

apparently, these are pretty popular brands...

here are some pictures

Choice:

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

kill this hype:

killthishypeqs8.png

killthishype2ac3.png

for some reason...i can't go on the "kill this hype" website. and the choice website doesn't provide a lot of details either.

also, they sell more than hats, but i can't seem to get ahold of those pictures

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tonyc402

Well I knew the website www.beyondgoodnevil.net sold KILL THIS HYPE hat , but somehow their website doesnt work.sucks , cuz i want to get one too or a CHOICE HAT

Guest noodlenoodle

I don't know about Kill This Hype but I think Choice stuff can only be bought in Mongkok? I'm not sure =s

Anyway, check out this page http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...973&st=9960 and go back or forward a page, theres sort of a minidiscussion on Choice stuff.

Or you can PM this guy ---> ' t. on soompi. He sure seems to know a lot about it :) (forgive me ' t. for randomly giving you out like this).

Guest Tonyc402

Wait , i think i found out where you can get the CHOICE hats, its funny cuz the link to CHOICE is on the pictures that you put. www. cho-ice.com . anyways i clicked on their webstore and it takes me to Yahoo Auction HK , so Im guessing you buy it from them there, that is if you can read chinese.

^ really? i clicked on their web store and i got...nowhere. lol. they sent me to yahoo signin, but that was it. even after i signed in, i didn't get to yahoo auction. hm...ill have to check that out again.

I don't know about Kill This Hype but I think Choice stuff can only be bought in Mongkok?

do you know if they only sell it there? or do they sell it in other random places in china too (like not in HK) ?

They do sell the CHOICE hats on the CHOICE website, I have one! I have a Black x Red CHOICE Original Cap like the ones in your picture but they have probably sold out of them by now, they told me they were only making 50 of them and also the Black x Silver one is no longer available. You have to email them, there are a new set of hats too but they are about 680HKD without shipping possibly? but the original cap is 480HKD with shipping, if you went to the shop called DREAM in HK its 380. They dont have the them in china since it is a HK brand.

Email them, its the best way to get answers! (= Sale_choice@hotmail.com they are really friendy and reply quite quickly too!

Hope that helps!

Guest xl0v3juicy

^ really? i clicked on their web store and i got...nowhere. lol. they sent me to yahoo signin, but that was it. even after i signed in, i didn't get to yahoo auction. hm...ill have to check that out again.

I don't know about Kill This Hype but I think Choice stuff can only be bought in Mongkok?

do you know if they only sell it there? or do they sell it in other random places in china too (like not in HK) ?

If I remember correctly, someone on the net idol thread said that theres only one store that sells choice stuff. i think it's in hk.

Guest im` l0vEd

all i can say is that i got all those hats already.

white choice hat, black choice hat, and the white and black kill this hype hat.

i needa get the clothes for "choice" but i need to save up.

you hve to directly email the guys from choice for them to send you pics and you can even ask questions.

the email is on the choice website.

-

and kill this hype website has been down for a while now. i dont know if they still make those hats. i got them like 7-8 months ago!

Guest conzerz

i<333 the white choice hat w/ gold writing! :wub:

i know ppl were talking about choice in the chinese net idol thread (in the 'other celeb pics') section of this forum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kyngggy

ah! i really want one! if anyone knows anyone who is selling them could you please tell me???? thank you! ^_^

• 2 months later...

Archived