Vanessa Hudgens

Guest yamma

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flipstyle97

her and her rest of her teeny bopper disney channel friends are SO OVERRATED.

true but vanessa hudgens kills the rest of them in looks, i'd give her that.

Guest PerniciousJuJu

true but vanessa hudgens kills the rest of them in looks, i'd give her that.

I think that ashley tisdale looks better than vanessa. HSM is soooo overrated! What's so "good" about it? I don't understand.

Guest lea11

there's nothing good about it. its just popular among preteens that wanna go to highschool and put on make up and have boyfriends like zac efron. great fantasy, eh? TOO BAD FOR THEM.

vanessa isn't that pretty. when she smiles, her mouth goes all the way up to her ears. she sounds like a minnie mouse. sometimes, she LOOKS like a minnie mouse when she smiles. i know minnie is cute, but not when it is in a human form.

ashley tisdale - i like that girl actually. i saw her on suite life, and that girl's got spunk and has a wide variety of talent. whereas vanessa - her laugh is SO gay and fake, and she's always smiling and pretending to be this nice little miss innocent chick.

none of those teeny boppers appeal to me. not even efron - that kid wears WAY too much make up. even jessica alba said so.

Guest CtlunatC

omg HM3 commercials look like HM3 is gona be EVEN MORE dramatic that HM2!!!! >.<! i do admit she's pretty but most of the disney stars are over rated

Guest thina

there's nothing good about it. its just popular among preteens that wanna go to highschool and put on make up and have boyfriends like zac efron. great fantasy, eh? TOO BAD FOR THEM.

vanessa isn't that pretty. when she smiles, her mouth goes all the way up to her ears. she sounds like a minnie mouse. sometimes, she LOOKS like a minnie mouse when she smiles. i know minnie is cute, but not when it is in a human form.

ashley tisdale - i like that girl actually. i saw her on suite life, and that girl's got spunk and has a wide variety of talent. whereas vanessa - her laugh is SO gay and fake, and she's always smiling and pretending to be this nice little miss innocent chick.

none of those teeny boppers appeal to me. not even efron - that kid wears WAY too much make up. even jessica alba said so.

i agree with everything you wrote~

Lmao

Guest MizzprEEETy

I think that ashley tisdale looks better than vanessa. HSM is soooo overrated! What's so "good" about it? I don't understand.

I agree!

Ashley looks better than Vanessa, and she is too overrated.

Vanessa looks pretty here, and really like the dress.

Guest traciegrl88

her and her rest of her teeny bopper disney channel friends are SO OVERRATED.

thank you.. seriously, they really are

Archived