Hair Extensions, How Should I Cut It?

Guest dontstopdamusiq

Guest dontstopdamusiq

hey guys, i have decided to get hair extensions becuz i cannot stand my short hair anymore. i regret GREATLY that i cut it. So the thing is, since my hair is quite short..and i want my hair to be quite long lol. I was wondering if u guys can help me with haircuts that will work. i think that im gonna get alot of layers and my shortest layer will be at my neck--since thats the shortest layer of my real hair, but im not sure how thats gonna look. anyways thanks for helping in advance.

this is my real hair.. its cut like this: VBhaircopy.jpg

i plan to get hair about this long i guess: angelababy.jpg

Guest lananhcali18

I would say you have to get the professional hair extension which cost around $500-$1000.

I rather wait for it to grow than spend that much money.

Guest maydai3333

I would say you have to get the professional hair extension which cost around $500-$1000.

I rather wait for it to grow than spend that much money.

word. that is just a ridiculous price for something like that.

Yea no, do NOT get them done professionally, it is SOOOO NOT WORTH IT !!!

Unless you are ballin, and making tons of moolah.

I dont know if you are able to actually get a very nice blended look with your hair that blunt... at the moment.

Maybe let it grow out and laayer it a bit more.

IT might look much more layered and blunt-cut offed more than that picture of the girl with the long hair. :T

Sally have some nice one. You dont need them done professionally if you just going to wear them couple time or whatever. I recommended you to get the clip on. Just wear even ever you feel like you want long hair. With that long, you might need 14-18 inch long. Get at least 2 pack and 5 to 6 layer on to your head. Layer the hair down so it could look naturally. Also if you looking for the brand Sassy at Sally, you might need to sew two peace into one. Because is really thin. Get human hair. Is the best way to go. Hope you understand me. lol.....

Guest nicorobin

Hmm ... your hair may be too short to get such long extensions ... but it depends on your hair texture and how well it blends in with the extensions. I have hair above my boob, and I sometimes wear 22" extensions (which is around the length of Angelababy's hair in your image) and unless I work really hard to mask it, it's apparent that there's 2 levels of hair.

I think something edgier like the mullet cut would suit extensions more if your original hair is that short ... hard to get that wavy look if the top layer of hair is drastically shorter.

Archived