The Body Shop And Bath & Body Workshop

Guest Melody93

Guest Melody93

which is better
hmmm....they are both at fairview mall,and i think they are just opposite each other?

or close to each other?idk.....

hmm..so....both of them have big stores in fairview mall...

compare the prices and products and qualities,which do u guys prefer?

Guest c0lap1nada

I like the Body Shop more..

Bath & Body Works is too overrated and well... I don't like one of the employees lol.

Guest Melody93

lol..i see more people looking around at bath and body,

but body shop,the things are really expensive =(

and ima buy body butter tomorrow...

and ima buy a few from BBW ,i wanna buy from BS,but its expensive >.<

I have 3 body butter from Body Shop {stopped buying them} and to be honest they are too oily for me >< Like you can't just put it on and not be bothered by the amount of oil it has. It moisturizes, sure, but i'm not too sure if they're actually a type of cream that improves conditions on your skin and waht not. They just usually smell really good =P

Guest cherrie.7

The Bodyshop's a lot more expensive but from what I know, they do community trade with other countries or something like that. Like they pay fair to farmers for the ingredients or provide books for schools in those countries. So I guess my money does go towards something good.. they have a lot of charities. I don't know, I like TBS better. But if I were to choose, I'd pick the Faceshop cuz I like their stuff better =P.

There's no Bath & Body in Vancouver but the one I been to in the states, Bath & Bodyworks stuff is a lot cheaper but I don't like the quality of it. It's like you really get your money's worth. I don't think they have a wide range of face care and makeup or mens stuff like TBS does? I could be wrong.

Guest yansi

but bath and body works is the home of lambie :D

i really did try to like the body shop, but their products are over overly priced, and does not work for me at all.

Guest c0lap1nada

The Bodyshop's a lot more expensive but from what I know, they do community trade with other countries or something like that. Like they pay fair to farmers for the ingredients or provide books for schools in those countries. So I guess my money does go towards something good.. they have a lot of charities. I don't know, I like TBS better. But if I were to choose, I'd pick the Faceshop cuz I like their stuff better =P.

There's no Bath & Body in Vancouver but the one I been to in the states, Bath & Bodyworks stuff is a lot cheaper but I don't like the quality of it. It's like you really get your money's worth. I don't think they have a wide range of face care and makeup or mens stuff like TBS does? I could be wrong.

Yeah... Bath & Body.. The only thing I know is that they sell candles and antibacterial soaps and lotions. Not really any face products...

+++ Body Shop eyeshadows are very nice I think. :D

Guest Irrationallyrational

<33333333333333 LAMMBBIIEEEZZZZZZZZ AWNZ Man I love those lambs like nothing else. Anyway my best friend works there and honestly she's been brainwashing me and I find that I can afford more stuff from B&BW in comparison to TBS.

The workers, while I was there a couple times, are all pretty helpful and diverse (idk..how that is relevent but I just noticed that). Preeeettyyy good stuff.

Random: The sprays don't stay on for long but I still like the smells. =D

Guest Melody93

cause i think the body shop's scents are more on fruity or original?

like mango,etc...

and BBW...midnight something,warm sugar vanilla etc.......

Guest hysteric0312

i like bath&bodyworks better

esp the lip balm they sell there ! i stocked up on them.

i've used bodyshop in the past.. it just doesn't work with me /:

+++ Body Shop eyeshadows are very nice I think. :D

It's not like I have tons of eyeshadow, but the ones I bought from Body Shop are awesome.

I love Body Shop's products. Body butter, body scrub, lip care, some makeup, etc. They're pretty expensive so I usually buy them during boxing days or something. Otherwise I can't really afford them. I like the body butter a lot, my skin is super dry, so the body butter helps.

I tried Bath and Body Works before, but they were just...mundane, I don't know, like they didn't do anything for me.

Guest Melody93

lol...so..today after school..i went to fairview mall..

and yea...my mom said its really cold,so i should stay in...

and i went to BBW and then later found out that it was 15 dollars each...

and i got hyped up for nothing,cause i wanted to buy like 3 of them since it said its 7 dollars online.....

but i didnt know it was 15 ...lucky i didnt buy any of them and i was smart enough to ask the lady there....

hmmm,so how much are the body butters in TBS?

Guest c0lap1nada

I tried Bath and Body Works before, but they were just...mundane, I don't know, like they didn't do anything for me.

You get what you paid for :) It may be cheap but eh...

Guest cherrie.7

lol...so..today after school..i went to fairview mall..

and yea...my mom said its really cold,so i should stay in...

and i went to BBW and then later found out that it was 15 dollars each...

and i got hyped up for nothing,cause i wanted to buy like 3 of them since it said its 7 dollars online.....

but i didnt know it was 15 ...lucky i didnt buy any of them and i was smart enough to ask the lady there....

hmmm,so how much are the body butters in TBS?

Body butters are $20 in TBS but you can find small ones for $10.

I think there's testers there so try it out first before you decide to get it or not.

Guest Melody93

i bought 2 of the vitamin e body butter...the large one..

omg...i love it....

it makes my hand really soft..and its the buy 2 free 1 deal/promotion...

then after going to body shop...i went to bath and body...

it seems like i lost interests in bath and body.....

anyways....

a week ago...i bought the spa resources body butter...

it sucks man..omg....

its not butter....

its like jelly....

even though it smells good...but after i apply it,and after a while....

it has the weird smell.....and i dont really like the smell...

goshh..i bought the big mango and smal vanilla...

i thought it was something similar to body shop at a cheaper price...

guess i was wrong

Guest winyen

they're opening up a b&bw at stc soon! i seriously squealed when i saw it on stc's website. can't wait until semi-ann. sale! body shop should really have more sales :(

Archived