[req] Poster Needed For My Upcoming Fic

Guest keppy

Guest keppy

please help me out >.<
Hey there ^^

I need a poster for my upcoming fic and thought i'll ask here for one since i know you guys over here are all spoiled with talent ;)

What i want will be a bit complicated so i try to explain it as good as i can !!!

First of im gonna list the things that HAVE to be on the poster !

1st = The Title : The Shakespeare Effect

2nd = A Picture of Park Yoochun (DBSK) with a mask , but just him without a mask would also do !

3rd = If possible , dark colors . The story wont be that bright so i think darker colors would be better for the poster :)

And the last one = I want one masquerade mask somewhere on the poster . It can be a big or a small mask but i would really like to see one single mask on the poster :(

Sooooo i only have one picture where Yoochun actually holds a mask in his hand . I think that picture was photoshopped by fans but im not too sure . Anyways , here are the rules , and i swear they are simple !

Rules :

- You can use any Park Yoochun picture you want if you have some that might fit your imagined poster better then those that i posted !

- I do have a few masquerade masks posted here , but if you find or already have , prettier or more beautifuller masks then those i posted , then fell free to use your own ones :D

Thats all !

So i do hope i will get one poster at least ^^

I would be more then happy with just one anyways hahahahaha

Yoochun :

798573106l.jpg

39.jpg

The masks :

6bd9ca03ddc84b3c39efa911a9933fb4ima.jpg

MASK036_th2.jpg

bveletred.jpg

mask_white_my044.jpg

Guest love_fate&destiny

^_^

I'll see if I have time to make you one. ^^ (lol...i'm trying to do my hw but i'm distracted by soompi. :lol: )

(nice pictures, btw. ^_^)

Guest keppy

hey hydeist monkey !!!

thanks alot for that poster it came out really good >.<

im gonna credit you if i decide to use it ,

so everyone will know what made that beautiful poster for me ^^

And love fate&destiny , thanks for letting soompi distract you ? hahaha

im already happy that you wanna try to make me a poster ^^

thanks to both of you !!!

Guest love_fate&destiny

well, here you go. :D

Sorry that it's not the best. :lol:

While I was working on this, for some reason, photoshop was going really slow....=__='''.

So I didn't want to use it much anymore.

This is the result. ^^

Hope this is what you wanted. ^^;;

The-Shakespeare-Effect1.jpg

And this one...well, I thought it was cool how the mask fitted the picture. Haha~

So this is what I played around with and got. ^^

You don't have to use it, if you don't want. Haha~ it was something i was experimenting with, as you can see. :D

The-Shakespeare-Effect.jpg

LOL~ I think it's cool how the mask fit his face~ :D

Credit to Jina if use. ;) Good luck on the fic~ :D

Archived