[tr. ===♥ L I P S ]

Guest MizzNana

Guest MizzNana

7/28
1qq16h.jpg

I am taking banner & gif requests in batches. Only 5 request per batch. Plus 2 wallpapers.

I might make this into my summer thread.

R U L E S

b a n n e r s & w a l l p a p e r s

o1.
HQ PICTURES
(no self cam or head shots)

o2. Provide at least
pictures

o3. No
group
photos

o4. Jae request are <3

o5. Credit me as Mizznana unless I know you.

o6. I can reject your request if I can't work with your photos.

o7. VIPs have no rules & can request anything

o8. Don't request if you requested from a lot of other people already.

g i f s

o1.
HQ VIDEOS
youtube links only.

o2. Keep the time short (3-4 Seconds Max)

o3. Keep the text short (Max 3 words)

o4. My first time taking gif requests so
I may change the form/rules later

E X A M P L E S

results may vary

b a n n e r s & g i f s

w a l l p a p e r

F O R M S

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color="#696969][font=georgia][size=4][b][i][color="#C0C0C0]b a n n e r[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[indent][b][color="#ADD8E6]Pictures[/color][/b]:

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Text[/color][/b]:

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Extra[/color][/b]:

[/indent][/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color="#696969][font=georgia][size=4][b][i][color="#C0C0C0]g i f[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[indent][b][color="#ADD8E6]Link[/color][/b]:

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Time[/color][/b]:

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Size[/color][/b]:

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Extra[/color][/b]:(anything specific?)

[/indent][/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color="#696969][font=georgia][size=4][b][i][color="#C0C0C0]g i f[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[indent][b][color="#ADD8E6]Pictures[/color][/b]: (LARGE HQ PICTURES PLEASE)

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Size[/color][/b]:

[b][color="#ADD8E6]Extra[/color][/b]:(anything specific?)

[/indent][/color][/font]

♥ R E D L I P S

√ done

⇨ pending

× rejected

♥ VIP

b a t c h .o1

√ o1. xHerlyn

√o2. waanniie

√o3. comesmilebigger

×o4. .: JaeHyun :: I Luv Jae :.

√o5. 「 ENN 」

b a t c h .o2

√ ♥ o1. lyrical lies

√ o2. melOng-xP

√ o3. loreali1

√ o4. manducheeks

√ o5. SE7ENsyuhja

b a t c h .o3

⇨ o1. abercrombiegirl

⇨ o2. kimlovesminhwan

⇨ o3. epique.

⇨ o4. Rita_Yoo

⇨ o5.

w a l l p a p e r s

⇨ o1. blu_smiley

⇨o2. 13!enchanted.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonjour tristesse.

OMFG, christina! i dont know if you remember me but its herlyn from your super super super old tr. lmao. well not really but it was like back in the beginning of the year
-_-
and before i forget (i almost did) the banner is smokin!

& just because you say so ; JAEJOONG IS HOT *O* hes so pretty. i remember those days when i use to be super duper obsess with him. it got shifted on to yunho for some reason though .. i dont even know why because jae use to be like .. my favorite from the start ever since they debuted. LMAO. but anyways .. one thing for sure that will never change with my opinions .. hes frackin smexy
:lol:

b a n n e r

Pictures
:

Text
: He believes in Khunlyn<3

Extra
: bwahahahahahaha jaejoong >D

Guest last love.

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! <3 I miss you. D: Your signature is sexyyyyyyy, like your face! ROFL. I miss you lots. D: I shall be stalking, unless you want to give me a Taecyeon banner. -whistles- <33333333

Guest waanniie

hey there&i'm waan.

nice to meet you~

your gifs are gorgeous!!

i love tvxq too! On June 27th, i went to the mirotic concert in thailand

they're all adorableeee!!!

i love this concert <3333333

i also like suju so can i request a suju gif?

thanks a loooot <333&can't wait to see the result !!

g i f

Link
:

Time
: 2:02-02:03 or 2:05-2:06 {hangeng choosing the shirt part}

Text
: waan♥geng..XD

Size
: 100*100

Extra
:
I <3 JAE

Guest no--thanks

Hello there, I'm Ira :D

I really like your 4th gif example :P

g i f

Link
:

Time
: 1:26 - 1:30

Text
: SEXAAAY

Size
: 100x100

Extra
: Keep it under 40kb if possible. OH, and I LOVE JAEJOONG
:D

Guest SleepiiDreamer

hihi =) i requested from you before. your artwork is really really pretty!

and jaejoong is lovelovelove x infinity. :]

hehe i will stalk, yes? ~ :]

Guest .: JaeHyun :: I Luv Jae :.

Anyeong, wanna request~!

g i f

Link
:

Time
: 0:57 - 0:59

Text
: Forever Cutie ~ Baby..

Size
: 225x135 (just like this?

Extra
:(anything specific?) I <3 JAE ,, wahaha.. i really love jae eoppa.. so cute and handsome.. you don't have to find anyone else but him.. his so perfect.. love him so so so much..

thank you in advance..

Guest MizzNana

xHerlyn
:
I remember you. Thanks. I know. It should be a crome for a guy to be that pretty. If I was a cop, I would fine him everyday for being to darn gorgeous. Haha. Jae has always been my favorite ever since my cousin showed me DBSK. I remember when I couldn't even tell them apart. But that's not the case anymore. I love the how the banner I made you turned out. Well here it is and I hope you like it:

yiiqp.jpg

Ally
:
ALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I missed you so much too! It's not as sexy as your face though! You are stalking mommy? Well guess what? I am stalking you. Haha maybe I will make you one later. You should tell mommy would you love right now so I can get started on your birthday presents for next month. ;] You should tell me who Kathleen loves too. So I can make her presents too. I can't believe your birthdays are two days apart.

kimlovesminhwan
:
haha thanks. I love that DBSK performance! It's on my ipod & cell.

waanniie
:
Hi Wann! OMG! I can't believe you got to go to their concert! I am so jealous! They barely have concerts in the US and if they do it's always on the west in CA. Of course you can request for a SUJU gif. I am so addicted to their song It's You. Well I hope you like your gif.

2qio6f4.jpg

comesmilebigger
:
Hi Ira! I had to cut the clip a bit and lower the quality because the file size got too big. I hope you don't mind. Well I hope you like it.

taeyang.gif

SleepiiDreamer
:
I remember you. You requested for a poster. Aww thanks. Jae is love. Stalk away. ;]

.: JaeHyun :: I Luv Jae :.
:
Sorry but I had to reject your request because you didn't read my rules.

B A T C H .o2

Guest last love.

Roflcopter. I shall edit once I am done with tagging peeps on FaceBook! :]]]] <3

LMAO. Mommy, you're so cute. <3 Pshh, my face is not sexy, and if it was, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU, MOMMY. <3 And rofl, YES MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING. 8DDD <3 YAAAAY, but I don't know who Kathleen likes. ._. -cough- I FAIL AT LIFE. T^T

BUT LSDKFJKLSDJF AAAAH, the gifs are so cute! <3 The coloring for the YB one is so pretty! And that Khun banner is so different compared to your older styles. <3 Gaaah, me like! Me like! *Q* <3

I LOVE YOU. :]

Guest bonjour tristesse.

xHerlyn: I remember you. Thanks. I know. It should be a crome for a guy to be that pretty. If I was a cop, I would fine him everyday for being to darn gorgeous. Haha. Jae has always been my favorite ever since my cousin showed me DBSK. I remember when I couldn't even tell them apart. But that's not the case anymore. I love the how the banner I made you turned out. Well here it is and I hope you like it:

BWAHA, YAAAAYYY you remember me! yeah, i failed at stalking your old tr. but bwaha, i shall stalk this tr till the end ;D so .. you better not ditch (like me lol). anyways LOLLOLLOL pick up lines! i wonder if jae would fall for those. of course if it came from you hed so fall for them. >D and i knoooooowww. i mean .. hes even prettier than me! it makes me feel extra more jealous because im a girl and hes a guy >_< and rofl, i was the very same for suju. for dbsk, i learned who each was pretty quickly. but then suju came to me i was like 13 o_O" HAHA. anyways my banner! holy moly. its frackin hooooootttt! but i was wondering if you can reduce the size for me? i noticed it was like over 40 kb. like 40.15. im just really concious about getting warned -__-" lol anyways, thank you thank you thank you in advance<3.

Guest 「 ENN 」

b a n n e r

Pictures
:

Text
:he's love(hopefully it's not too long. if it is, then you can just put love)

Extra
:Something bout Jae Joong; He is super uber cute, has a charming smile, and has a great bod! XD

I love your banners&gifs!
:)

Guest waanniie

Christina<3333333333

it was very hard to get the mirotic tickets.

they let us buy the tickets on the website.

and less then 5 minutes, it was all gone. O____O

so i get the vip one .lol my family has it XD

i was so excited to go thereeeee. it was my first time, seeing tvxq > <

cassy!

miroticcopy.jpg

^

this is when i was walking to my seat > <

i was a littlebit late lol

& OMG! i loveee the giffffffffff!!!

it's so adorablee&kyuteee♥

will give u credit&not hotlinking!

thanks a loootttt unnie<3

will come back with another request!!!

MOMSY ;D This is so strange, but the only result I can see is the YB one o-o It's possibly a sign, or he's haunting me. ROFL. But, nonetheless, very sexy sexyyyy gif ;D I love the simplistic design. I sorta kinda want to request for a GIF, but I always never know what to request for, and when I do know, it's too long and too hard to do. ROFL. I shall go hunting! :D<3

- kathleen

Guest xi_luv_u

NANA is taking requests! OMFG!! <333

ur gifs are amazingly hotttt!!

HOTTTTTTT

and ur header! JAEJOONG *Q*! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i want a gif but i sux at finding clips -0-! oy. >W<

hwaiting <33333

yj will stalk :X!

lub u! xD

Guest MizzNana

Ally
:
LOL! You know you have a sexy face. xD It's ok. WHO DO YOU LIKE BESIDES Taek Yeon? Haha. I was just experimenting.
I LOVE YOU MORE ♥

xHerlyn
:
I will try not to ditch. I finsihed one bacth, that's a good start right? LOL. I don't know if I would ever you used that on him but what the harm in trying. ;] I am jealous too. He is like a million times prettier than me and his gorgeous white skin. argh. How can a guy be so perfect? PST! I still can't tell who is who from SUJU except for maybe Kibum, Siwon, DongHae, & Ryeowook. There are too many of them. I am old and slow to keep it straight on who's who. I am glad you like it. Sorry about that. I didn't notice. Here you go:

kbf90h.jpg

corrupted.soul
:
Hey Jen. You can call me Nana. LOL! Any part of him is sexy. He is my first love from DBSK too.

「 ENN 」
:
I love what you said about Jae. I feel like a dork. Sorry your banner is a little blah. I was having a hard time with Yunho's photos. I don't know why. Maybe because he is so hot and his abs in some of your pictures distracted me. I used my own picture too. I hope you don't mind.

2aiphsy.jpg

tastetheerainbow
:
Haha thanks. I love your banner. It's so freaking sexy. I think guys who smoke looks hot yet I don't like smokers. I feel like a hypocrite

waanniie
:
OMFG! I think the same thing would happen if they came to the US on the east coast. I am still so jealous of you. It's like a sea of red! If I was at their concert, I would lose my voice from screaming all night! I am glad you like it.

kathleen
:
LOL! No, imageshack was being a butt yesterday and was acting weird. It still is so I am going to use tinypic now. Haha. I'll wait for your request. You should tell me who you like now so I can make you birthday presents. Since yours and Ally's birthday is coming up, next month. ;]

YJ
:
I have a huge Jae obsession again. Plus that picture was just love. Haha I already stalk you. I love you too YJ.

Guest tastetheerainbow

Ahah, thanks. It's Jang Geun Suk, he's such a hot baby-face looking guy Dx

Ahaha! I know right, but but they still shouldn't smoke =X

I like the flames of that Yunho banner.

I really like the styles of your banners.

Archived