Help..i Get So Sweaty!

Guest carla03

Guest carla03

what to use?
hey mina! I really am worried with how my face sweat a lot every time I get embarrassed and pressured. To think my face has so many problems. i got lots of whiteheads and blackheads on my face's T line and especially on my nose, and not to forget I have an oily type of skin. I guess the tons of sweat are caused by my open pores. So here are my questions:

1.Do you have any idea what to do to tighten pores?

2.What particular product would you highly recommend to tighten pores and get rid of whiteheads?

3.What powder is good enough to prevent too much sweating?

4.Can I use a moisturizer? what product would suit my skin type?

...I'm currently using Maybeline pressed powder. But still, it won't hold on longer. lol

Kamsamnida!

Guest xsaranghae<3

1. toner, it zaps pores closed so they dont get bigger and it helps dry out your skin a little sometimes

2. idk how to tighten pores but i suggest GENTLY extracting them with the right tool that ethstitians (people who give you facials [no idea how to spell it]) gently with CLEAN hands and then use toners to close them.

3. no idea, BUT you can use those wipes to help get rid of the oil/sweat

4. you can use moisturizer, but VERY light moisturizer.

all the stuff i learn when my mom since my mom does facials, and tries to get me to take care of my skin

Guest xspringrollsx

1.Toner. Egg white mask.

2.Exfoliate once or twice a week. Cleanse, tone and moisturize.

3.Mineral makeup. Compared to foundation, if you sweat it doesn't look as greasy.

4.Yup. Moisturize that are specially formulated for oily skin. Just because you have oily skin doesnt mean you shouldn't moisturize.

If your sweat/face gets oily frequently, keep those oil sheets handy.

Guest shumiko

^

Egg white mask really helps for me too.

You feel it tighten as you put it on!

To do:

Just separate the egg and eggyolk(1 is more than enough)

then beat up the egg white till theres some bubbles,

Apply generously on clean face

I wait 15-20minutes, and it'll feel really tight, then rinse off by splashing water, and wipe face. :)

Guest carla03

1.Toner. Egg white mask.

2.Exfoliate once or twice a week. Cleanse, tone and moisturize.

3.Mineral makeup. Compared to foundation, if you sweat it doesn't look as greasy.

4.Yup. Moisturize that are specially formulated for oily skin. Just because you have oily skin doesnt mean you shouldn't moisturize.

If your sweat/face gets oily frequently, keep those oil sheets handy.

thanks! what kind of toner is good enough?...keke

^

Egg white mask really helps for me too.

You feel it tighten as you put it on!

To do:

Just separate the egg and eggyolk(1 is more than enough)

then beat up the egg white till theres some bubbles,

Apply generously on clean face

I wait 15-20minutes, and it'll feel really tight, then rinse off by splashing water, and wipe face. :)

thanks so much shumiko! :D

Guest carla03

toner is a yes. try buying a mask or something for your skin type

uhm what toner would you strongly recommend?...:D..thanks a bunch!

Guest weee: )

i have your type of skin (or i used to). but it's gotten a lot better, so i think i can help you out.

the key thing is go EASY on your skin. just cuz your face is oily, don't go scrubbing your face 24/7 with those super powered cleansers...that's just gonna make your skin produce more oil to make up for all the oils you stripped off.

by sticking with a consistent routine, my skin isn't oily at all anymore (pm me if you want exact details), but i do use sunscreen during the day. i use spf 90 sunscreen, so it's pretty oily for my face. but instead of using foundation powder to matte down the oiliness, i find using 'translucent' powder to be much, much more effective with oil control. i swear by it...it's the best thing i discovered! translucent powder is basically a white powder that goes on clear. it doesn't provide coverage (no color or spf), but just soaks up your oily skin. you apply it just like you would any other powder foundation. you can wear it on top of your bare face, or on top of foundation/powders. it makes your skin feel baby-smooth; not too dry and definitely not too oily. it just feels like good skin. i've worn it for up to 10 hours without reapplication, and my skin stays exactly the same. i've had no problems with breakouts while using this product as well.

i use the translucent powder by makeupforever (microfinish powder):

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P210400

-you can buy it from sephora

you can get that, but there are some other translucent powders that are prolly just as good. hmm well hope i've helped. try that powder! it's realllly good. way better than any other powder imo~~

Archived