4minute Muzik Mv Teaser

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest justiiine

the way that they pose (their positions in pictures) and their clothes almost indicate that hyuna's the leader. i really hope jihyun gets to shine more ^_____^ go go go 4minute (:

Guest c.delgado

the way that they pose (their positions in pictures) and their clothes almost indicate that hyuna's the leader. i really hope jihyun gets to shine more ^_____^ go go go 4minute (:

I agree. They should give Jihyun more attention.

Like many ppl have said, Gayoon's legs are unacceptably skinny. Eat more more more Gayoon!!!! If you dont, you cannot stand properly anymore :lol:

Sorry to cut your post short lol. Actually, HyunAh is the skinniest member. It has been even said that she reached the 42kg recently, some even say 40 kg. Gayoon legs were photoshopped lol

The teaser is so smexyyyy. I wish Jihyun had more screen time though :< and I'm still not used to her short hair :<

Really looking forward to the MV yo.

Guest lil_viet_girl204

yaaaaaay! new mv! i still cant tell whos who... but i think im gonna be into this song even more than hot issue.

Guest tiffanydawn

Hyuna is like "the Yoona" of 4Minute.^^

anyway, i love the teaser. i agree with some of you. i hope jihyun would really shine this time.

Guest MiizzHyukiie

the song sounds more promising than Hot Issue.

ugh, always hyunah in the middle. the other girls need to shine! (i dont even know the name of the other girls xD)

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Niceeeeee.

But to tell you the truth, I actually liked their intro song better than this one. I wish they made their intro song into a full song.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

This is 999999999x better than "Hot Issue".

Love the song and the video teaser looks amazing!

JiYoon: WOW....GORGEOUS

Archived