rubbish dump.

Guest expressway.

Guest expressway.

just stuff.

Rubbish Dump | © expressway.

Formerly known as e x p r e s s. I've been away forever, I doubt anyone remembers.

Wallpaper/Poster. This is the smaller version.

CLICK for original. The small one just doesn't look right to me.

small-1.jpg

Icons. Nothing fancy, just tweaked the color/quality a bit.

123.jpg

^ as you can see, I am blatantly biased. I love WooYoung, end of story.

Part 2.

456.jpg

Old banners. To make everything seem less empty.

BRGHTSEUN.jpgquickie.jpg

teddy.jpgjinnie-1.jpg

You know the deal, give credit where credit is due.
The icons are the only things up for grabs.
I will continue dumping new/old works in here. I still won't be as active as I was back then though. For the next couple of months, I'll be here on and off to post the work I've done. I'll be more active when the summer hits. Well, good day, thanks for looking at this stuff up to this point.

credits: paint-pops, 99mockingbirds, celestial-star, & the respective picture threads for the individual artists.

RUBBISH DUMP IS DEFINITELY THE OPPOSITE MEANING TO WHAT'S POSTED HERE! I LOVE YOUR ARTWORKS! <333 the hyori walliee !! your collage and blending is nice ! <33 the textures/brushes/filtering for the effect on the wallie (: WOOYOUNG ICONSS ! I am 2PM biased, so I love anything that's 2PM ^^ I like your colourings. I like your textures and brushes on the banners :D Btw, I'm Lisa. What's your name?

Guest mmveelee

What rubbish? Those are gorgeous works! I love the Hyori one, the effects are nice and

I like how you did the coloring. Very nice.

Your icons are pretty too, simple icons are best. Awesome job!

Guest xi_luv_u

OMFGGGG! REMEMBER YEONJAEE OMG OMG OMG! u came bak T____T! I MISS U CRAZY GIRL!! SUSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! WAHHHHHH! it's been too long! T__T! i miss seeing ur stuffff! WAHHHH! I LOVE LOVE U! PUHAHAHAHAHA! <3 gotta talk more!!! u disappeared T________T! wahhh <3

Guest loikyish.

if you call this rubbish then i don't know what to call my stuffs.

-_-

hahaha! anyways, these things are sssssssssssooooo pretty. wooyoung!

omygod. your coloring is definitely jjang! and amazing people are my weakness.

pffffft. post more wooyoung icons okay? hahaha. ^___^

and lately, i have these urge to steal peoples icons and use them.

so i will be back and grab some. muahaha. ^__^

- loiky. ^__^

Guest expressway.

HappyLeesah: Your comment made me smile huge<3 (: I'm Susan, haha. Thank you much, you're too kind.

eclipesque.: The wallie was espcially hard since I lacked alot of resources =/ but it turned out better than I thought. Thank you (:

star.ee: You're too kind<3 thank you.

tinchiq: Thanks (: Haha, sweet people like you are my weakness! Of course you can.

YEONJAE: Of course I remember! I missed you D: I tried looking for you but the artwork section seems to be void of your beautiful art! Where is everyone?! Gosh darn it woman, I LOVE YOU TOO! (: We definitely need to talk more, its been way too long<3

Okay, so this post won't be totally pointless, I present to you, a poster-thing. It's old-ish. Early 09.

TMB-SIDE1.jpgTMB-SIDE2.jpg

My not-secret-anymore pseudonym D: Note: I can't seem to find the completed version of that ^ Idk where it has gone too.

Hello Susan ^^ Love the poster <33 I like your collage and overlapping of the images. Mine seems to get a bit messy whenever I try doing it. Overall your blending is really neat and lovely. If that poster was from 09-ish, I wonder how your poster looks now. I think Wooyoung knows the answer (:

ccwoo3.gif

10 POINTS OUT OF 10 !!

OMGGG I KNOWWWW YOU! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS MARGARITA GREEEEN TOP BANNER BEFORE! HAHAHS! XDD

i have not seeeeen you for ages, and whenever i venture here or see my requestfolder on my computer, i always wonder where you went! wheeeee you are back!

okay formal introductions cause time turns one's brain/memory rusty rofl. IM SHYA NICE TO MEEET YOU! SUSAN RIGHT?(:

that hyori wallpaper is hella good yo! i love the effects and textures, the whole piece of work is just mindblowing! *_*

(okay short reply cause im rushing to go home hahah. using school comp now :P)

Guest MR. LEE'S

rubbish? rubbish? are you kidding me, those aren't rubbishes. ahh anyway i love your poster, so unique and prretty for sure. and you're wooyoung biased. haha, that guy is cute. lol.

Guest `gamekyu.

I really, really like your work. It's so pretty and well done, especially because people with Woo Young biases are the coolest ever. Woo Young is too cute for is own good. But, yes, I really like your stuff. I'd love to see more.

Guest xi_luv_u

YEONJAE: Of course I remember! I missed you D: I tried looking for you but the artwork section seems to be void of your beautiful art! Where is everyone?! Gosh darn it woman, I LOVE YOU TOO! (: We definitely need to talk more, its been way too long<3

^ BABY LOVE <33 teehee! I MISSS U MUCHO! <333333. wahh. awww it's okay. everyone kind of died in soompi. LOL. everyone went to different forums for different celebs T_____T! so yea. but some do visit only a bit. x_______X! wahhhhhh. yes it has been toooooooo LONGGG! OMFGGG! ur poster! i miss ur posters so much! i love ur blending for the second half of tht poster <3 teehee! <3! rawr!!!

Guest _escape.reality*

hello thereee. (: i'm viviann nice meeting youuu. ^^ uhmmm , i think you made a typo with your title cause you put 'rubbish' dump. this thread is filled with nothing of such 'rubbish'. completely the opposite ! your icons wallie and banners are all amazingly stunning ~ <3 the hyori wallie is sooooo prettty ! and wooyoung bias icons. ( LLL ) TOTAL LOVE ! :D i seriously adore wooyoung with a passionn ! <333 definitely stalking this; too much hotness for me to handle. <3

Guest hoodedstarr

excuse me but that is some crazy hot richard simmons works BDD

from icons to your wallie and your poster (!!!) - theyre really really nice.

i wonder why youve never opened a TR unless im too ignorant to notice ://

but man im in envy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest expressway.

It's been a while -______-;; my apologies. I haven't psed anything so I didn't want to fill this up. More old work for now since I can't find time to get on photoshop and do something decent.

lightshalfie1.jpglightshalfie2.jpg

I forgot what story this ^ went too. I found it while looking around my photobucket :huh: It's awkwardly placed and designed but its about two years old I think, I can't quite remember.

to everyone who commented: thankyou, I don't have time for individual replies.

yeonjae: really? that sucks =/ I noticed it was kind of empty. Wow, it must've been a while. MY posters? You're too kind (: I miss seeing yours; your blending was gorgeous. Ugh, school's been hectic. I have time like every 6-10 days, which isn't alot at all D: terrible schedule.

Guest xi_luv_u

yeonjae: really? that sucks =/ I noticed it was kind of empty. Wow, it must've been a while. MY posters? You're too kind (: I miss seeing yours; your blending was gorgeous. Ugh, school's been hectic. I have time like every 6-10 days, which isn't alot at all D: terrible schedule.

^ DUDEE! i want a cc from you! OMG! tht character chart is amazingggg! OMG *Q*! HOTT! seriously <333 i lubbbb it. haha. yea it's so empty T_____T! everyone is gone. haha. so i just surf through a bit. hahaha. <3 rawr! yea school -0-! BLAHHHHHH OMG! but my finals are finally over =]! wut about urs?

• 1 month later...
Guest expressway.

Another one bites the dust. Wow, its been nearly 2 months. I'm horrible. Thanks for the replies & Yeonjae, my finals are in a few more months. I'm scared but I'll think I'll live, haha. I hope you did well :D

TITANS.jpg

Most recent poster.

Guest cyndi-x3

What do you mean 'rubbish' dump!? xD The artworks are really good... not rubbish! (:

I really love that Lee Hyori poster :DD Really cool... <3

Archived