Kim HyunJoong solo album?

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

Source: Kpoplive

hj.jpg

hyunjoong2.jpg

kimhyunjoong-thankyousingle.jpg

SS501’s leader Kim HyunJoong has been making alot of headlines lately due to his participation in the anticipated upcoming drama Mischievous Kiss, however, after moving to Key East Entertainment it appears that he won’t be far from the stage for too long. On the 26th of August at 2pm, Kim HyunJoong attended the Mischevious Kiss press conference in Seoul, where he revealed to the audience that

“Moving to Key East is for actor Kim HyunJoong’s career. However, it isn’t just as an actor, but the company will also manage singer Kim HyunJoong’s career. It is good. Although there aren’t any concrete plans yet, it is true that I am preparing as a singer. I don’t know if it will be in a group or solo. However looking at the circumstances now, I am preparing for the album thinking that it will most likely be a solo.”

He then proceeded on to talking about the unknown future of SS501, many rumours have been spreading that they had indeed disbanded, however, HyunJoong firmly stated,

“There is no confirmation. People said SS501 disbanded. Not one of these words came from our mouths. If SS501 were to come out with an album again, how would that go? Please just watch over us.”

It seems that the future of SS501 is still uncertain although it seems clear that they haven’t disbanded despite rumours.

Don’t forget to check out his new drama Mischievous Kiss which is set to air on the 1st of September.

kpoplive.com

Guest whateverstix

a solo album is a bit much for someone whose singing ability is pretty mediocre. his acting isnt any better but maybe he will prove me wrong w/ the new drama.

Guest JazzyMina

^ that can be said for many singers in kpop

I think hyun joongs voice has improved alot and is capable of being a solo singer :) hes also a very good dancer.

Ill support whatever he does

Archived