[tr.] riddikulus!

Guest pinkylily.

Guest pinkylily.

-only accepting five requests-
tumblr_lomr9o5m8y1qmvq1xo1_500.gif

hello there, my name is beckie, how do you do?

i've decided to come back to soompi because it's summer, and i'm terribly bored.

don't hesitate to leave a request or say hello (;

-rules-

-i'm only accepting posters and cc's

-at least three HQ pictures; full-length preferred.

(warning: if i'm unable to work with your pictures, i will use a different one)

-no super close-up or watermarked/tagged photos

-you can only request one thing at a time

-if you've read all the rules include "boggart" into your request

-examples-

posters: one.two.three.four.

cc's: one.two.three.four.

(sorry for the terrible, and same-old examples)

-form-

title:

sub-title:

pictures:

characters:

author:

mood:

url to story:

extra:

-waiting line-

jellie_kookie

glamorousCHIC

xRiChan

JENNY*

Guest stephie<3

dayum right beckie, its riddiculous how long you've been MIA. lmao. anywayys i dropped by to say WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY ?! or in other words, hello there. soo how havee you been ? emm...yeah. thats all i came by to say. oh yeah one more thing, I'LL BE STALKING (;

ps. IMM FIRSTTTTTTTT !!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

OHMYGODBECKIEYOUREALLYDIDOPENUPANEWTRI'MSOHAPPYRIGHTNOWANDNU'UHNOTGONNABOTHERTOPRESSTHESPACE

BUTTONBCSI'MCOLLLIKETHAT. okay that's lame. wtv. omg. i need to tell you the same thing all over again. you make the cutest romcom posters/ccs ever. really. i love how bubbly and cute your artworks are, and of course, how amazing you are. i shall stalkk~~~ fosho. keke and damn i talk too much don't i? :b

Guest jellie_kookie

*GASP* youuuu!!!

I used to stalk your art threads, hahaha. you're an amazing photoshopper. Seriously. ^_^

I think I shall request a poster, brb. :D

PLEASE save me a spot. 'BOGGART'

backkk~

title: Tough Guys Wear Pink

sub-title: n/a

pictures: girl 1boy 1boy 2, (full album/album for boys)

characters: 3 characters on the poster,pls. One girl, two guys

author: jellie_kookie

mood: happy bubbly bright!!!

url to story: heree

extra: Lots of pinks and light blues. Try to use guys who are wearing pink, but even if you don't it's fine. ^_^

BOGGARRRTT

tom felton and HP <3

Guest glamorousCHIC

Hello, Beckie, I'm Phoebe

:).

I'll be starting a Wonder Bang, 9pm fanfic soon where the main characters are Min Sunye, G dragon, Kwon Yuri & Nichkhun. Yeah, I know these couples are kinda random and not so oh so ^^, but....that's the very essence of the fanfic, to experiment with the pairings, plot &  people.  rofl ^.^. Well, it's my first ever written story because I usually  don't write fanfics, since I'm a capricious person. I can't dwell in one idea for so long, even if I wanted to. But, I'll try my damnedest in this one. ^.^

Ok, I'm blabbering too much, xD. Please pardon my tendency to get talkative at times. hehehehe...xD. So here I go,

-form-

Title: 911 Chic Fashion

Sub-title: --choose one-- ^^

• in the lifestyles of the rich and glamorous....

• .. it's all about perfecting the pretext of sophistication...

• ...capture the sin of imperfection behind the limelight of social glamour...

Pictures:  >

Sunye : 1| 2| 3| 4| * pls crop only Sunye at the 4th picture, if you're going to use it.

G dragon : 1| 2| 3| 4|

Yuri: 1| 2| 3| 4|

Nichkhun: 1| 2| 3| 4| 5|

Characters: Min Sunye; G dragon; Kwon Yuri; Nichkhun

Author: inStyle/ glamorousCHIC (I'm not really in style and I'm not glamorous either, -.-. I just can't think of anything when I made an acct. that's why I chose this.I'm such a noob. l0l ehehehehe..xD)

mood: uhm.. glamorous, a little dark, fashionable, rough yet with a touch of class, and of course, sexy ;p ^_~

Url to story:  OMG..I didn't see this coming *.*..I'm still about to start the story. I hope you won't mind. I'm sorry. -.-

Extra: First of all, I know that I suck at giving pictures, I'm freakish in nature, I don't have the link to my story, I have low self-confidence and I blabber nonsense. For that, I apologize -.-. hihihihiii.... I hope I don't richard simmons you off with this attitude of mine. xD

Note: Sunye's 2nd picture has Ye Eun with it, so if it's possible and if you're gonna use it, please just crop Sunye... ^.^

If you have better pictures that fit the theme of the story, please feel free to use them, though  I really like some of the solo pics there. ^^ I had a hard time looking for pictures that's not too close up,  because most them really had their faces covering the whole lens of the camera ^^, so i really don't mind if you change them.

Thank You so much. You are an angel!!!! <3 BOGGART

Phoebe

--edit:

oohh..SO I was too engrossed in my application form that I failed to notice the gif there on your post. That's Hogwarts, right? As in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? =D Are you a fan of HP? I'm a huge FAN, myself ^.^

-form-

title: Broken Strings / AoE

sub-title: The rainbow isn't made of just one color~

pictures:

Kang Mi Ru [Aibu Saki]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [The confused heroine]

Kwon Mi Soo [Yui Aragaki]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [The angelic pianist] 

Kim Yoo Jin [Kim Soo Hyun, Ha, they're mostly from Dream High xD]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [The crabby violinist]

Jang Jin Suk [Lee Hongki from F.T. Island]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [The happy go lucky guitarist]

^Four main characters!

Shin Hyo Rin [Jia from Miss A]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 [The pink haired loud mouth]

Lee Tae Jin [Youngmin from Boyfriend]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 [The dancing twin]

Lee Tae Min [Kwangmin from Boyfriend]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 [The failed twin]

Wang Jae [Lee Minho from SHINee]: 

1 2 3 4 5 [The nerdy rapper]

Ahn Sang Hee [Nam Gyu Ri]: 

1 2 3 4 5 6 [The sweet unni]

Park Ri Ma [Anyone or Naomi Scott] 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [The adorable maknae]

characters: Above ^ 

author: xRiChan

mood: Happy, cute

url to story: http://www.soompi.co...-k-e-n-strings/

extra: boggart! I need to tell you, your character charts are BEYOND adorable. I am your official thread stalker! And Broken Strings is the story name, but these guys are in a band, named AoE, so I'd like that to be bigger!

Guest pinkylily.

@jellie_kookie: haha, thanks for stalking! and aw, thank you so much, you're too sweet (: btw i hope you don't mind if i went with the pink theme more, because it was just well...easier :sweatingbullets: but anywho, i do hope you like your poster! and yesss, tom felton is definitely some nice eye candy 8D

poster2z.jpg

@stephie<3: stephieee! aww, i've missed you <3 and yeaa, i have ><" and i've been well. my summer's fine, nothing too amazing though, how's your summer? ahaha, stalk away!

@MR. LEE'S: YUPIDIDBECAUSEITOOKYOURLOVELYADVICEANDMANIT'SHARDTONOTPRESSTHESPACEBUTTONIHAVEASTRONGURGETODOITRIGHTNOW. aww thank you seriously, especially coming from you because your artwork is so lovely (; update your thread soon!

@glamorousCHIC: hello there phoebe, how do you do? oh, i hope you have luck with your fic, you'll definitely have fun with it. i've had experience writing fics as well and writing stories is very enjoyable (: have fun writing, and i'll get to your request soon! 8D and yup, it is hogwarts! and i'm definitely a huge fan, heheh *highfive*

@xRiChan: hellloooo there! (: and aw, thanks so much, and thanks so much for requesting!

Guest stephie<3

^lynn you're the one to speak, lol. you've been MIA for hecka long time as well !!

oh beckie, you dont know how much i missed your graphics and fanfics !!! well thats good to hear ! haha same here. i have nothing to do either :\ and im so sad cause i might not be going on vaca this year ): this is going to break my summer tradition of vacationing every year !!! blah. haha okie i'll stalk even if you say i cant, just cause its you XD

Guest MR. LEE'S

hahaha it's hard right because i'm so used to entering the space button so i had to erase a lot when i wrote in that way. :b gosh, we both make lovely artworks then. LOL. okay wth am i talking about? that poster is so pretty. i love the softness of the pink colour. well, i like colour so.....that poster really caught my eyes. and don't you just love making detailed postera? haha. i like doing them because it's fun but not gonna lie about how tiring it is to make even just one. having to google and cut out and all. -____- okay i complained a lot sorry! i'll try to update my tr as soon as i could just because you said that! :b

Guest jellie_kookie

asdfghjkl; I LOVE ITTTTT.

omg I finally have a pinklily. poster!!! *dance around happily* ^_^

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

See, I'm so excited that I forgot to press the space bar. ;) ahhaha

I shall keep stalking.

-form- CC

title: The Darkness Unveiled

sub-title: Can day and night be joined?

pictures: Im JooMi 1 2 3 4 5

Kim JaeJoong 1 2 3 4 5

Mika Nakashima 1 2 3 4

Gackt 1 2 3 4 5

Kim YooRi 1 2 3

SooYe 1 2

Lamia 1 2 3 4

characters: Character names are included above to make it easier :)

author: Jenny

mood: Dark Romance

url to story: It's about to be released in September

extra: Boggart

Thanks so much! And if you prefer to use your own images for any of the celebs, feel free :)

-Jenny

Guest pinkylily.

@glamorousCHIC: your poster is done! i hope you don't mind if i chose different photos for the girls... :sweatingbullets: it was just easier to work with those photos. and i hope the mood is just right! and thanks so much for the compliment (; i hope you like your poster!

posterupg.jpg

@lynnypooh123: of course i remember you lynn! we had such nice chats 8D and i knowww, i have, sorry i've been away. seriouslyyy, i teared up a lot but i didn't cry because it takes a lot for me to cry in movies loll. but seriously, i teared up in so many different parts. and thank you! (: by the way, donghae is looking extra good in your banner sig~

@stephie<3: ahaha, oh has she? many people have been MIA lately? :vicx: aww, thanks so much <3 you're too sweet. and darnn, where were you planning to go? and haha, i'll never say no to you stalking my threads 8D

@MR. LEE'S: same heree! it was just super difficult typing like that, lol. yesss we do! except your artworks are much more lovelier than mine 8D haha i doo! except i'm not very good at it, so i'm trying to get better, i envy your collages! seriousllyy, googling so many different things is tiring, haha. but it is very fun (:

@jellie_kookie: hahaha, i'm glad you like it! :D your welcome, and no problem!

@thuyster: tina! wow, i haven't spoken to you in so long! ohman, i wanted to get a chocolate frog, but my mom said not to because she said it would melt and i wasn't going to eat it right then and there. but yea, that sucks that it melted D: did you get any jellybeans or butter bear? my cousin got some of the jellybeans and i bought a small cake, it was yummyy 8D haha yea, i'm trying to practice making collages because i like the style but i'm not very good at it. anywhoo, what's new with youu?

@JENNY*: hello there jenny! how do you do? thank you so much for requesting! (:

FIRST FIRST FIRSSSST! <3

and hahah yay! you didn't forget me. I was MIA for quite a long time so i was worried people would forget me loll. and every time i opened a tr, i would ditch it since i was so busy -_- god dang you school. and ahaha, i started tearing up at some of the parts, but when the Snape scene came on, I bawled. and i barely do that when i watch movies...besides the notebook. bahaha and thank youu! :D anywhooo, love the new poster! it's so pretty xD

Guest glamorousCHIC

Holy Moly! Thank you so so so much! That poster is seriously awesome!

I am so so grateful, Beckie!

I received your pm, but for some unknown reason, I couldn't send a message back. (nt only to u, but I can't send pms to anybody -.-)

Anyway, you are such a talented artist! <3

God bless and more power!

p.s I'm hoping that this wouldn't be our last encounter and we could be good friends ^^

♥Phoebe

I know we haven't talked in so long lol! Aww! Lol my mom got mad at me for buying it...the same reason your mom told you lol. The chocolate frog tastes like any normal chocolate bar, so you're not missing out on anything. No, I didn't really want the jelly beans & the line for butter beer was too long. I did get some pumpkin juice though, but it was really gross! Aww you bought a cake? That sounds good already haha. Did you go in that restaurant they had? Oh, I like collages too! It looks good from my point of view! Collages are hard to make, it's like where do I put this & does it look too cluttered? Hmm...what's new with me? Well, I'm starting college & I'm gonna live on campus...I really don't want to, but it's more convenient. Are you ready to go back to school or did you start already?

Guest stephie<3

yeah she has. lol. yupp ! like everyone but me has be MIA >_< and now that all the pros are back i shall go MIA. muhahahahah ~ heehee. mmm, welll i just went to maine and came back. lol. road trips :\ blah. had some yummy fresh lobsters though ! haha, i hope so. you should write a fanfic for me to read heehee. and goregous poster btw.

Guest pinkylily.

@xRiChan: woo, i finished your cc! i hope you like it (: i was trying to make the title sequence look nice, soooo i'm not sure if it looks weird or not, heh. and i hopefully you don't mind if i changed the picture for park ri ma.

postercopyo.jpg

@lynnypooh123: ahh, i was MIA for a while as well, so don't feel bad about it lol. yeaa i know what you mean, that's why i opened a tr while i still have free time in the last 2weeks of summer D: seriouslllyyyy, their love story is the best. i got really sad when they showed the school being destroyed and all the teachers and students trying to protect it, and whenever they showed fred and george, omg i almost bawled. lol, i've never even tried for the notebook, i don't know why

@glamorousCHIC: aww, thanks, and i'm glad you like it! (: ohh, that's okay, no need to PM me back if i just told you to pick up. and yes, hopefully we'll talk more in the future!

@thuyster: ohhh haha, my mom kept telling me not to buy it even though i wanted to so badly. you should've eaten i right then :( but yea, it still is only chocolate. yea it really was, but i waited on it because i just wanted to try it since it was the only time i'd be there. realllyyy? i never got pumpkin juice, i always imagined it to taste really good though, like candy in beverage form, but wow it didn't taste good...i still wanna try it though, haha! butterbeer was okay, i liked the top foamy part, but the actual beverage part was carbonated, and i don't like carbonated drinks, soyah. all my cousins loved it though, and no i didn't because there were A LOT of people in the restaurant, and i just wanted to get into the castle haha. yeaaa, that's the only problem with collages, but i'm trying to work on my skills >D ohhh really? that's so exciting! are you excited for college? hopefully you'll find college fun though (;

@stephie<3: aww, you don't have to! ohh maine, what'd you do there? how long did it take? road trips are okay for me, but they're only fun if i go with my cousins because then there are people my age. ohhh yum, i love seafood <3 ahh, not sure if i'll write another fanfic for a while, it takes a lot of work, even though i love writing. and since school is starting soon, i'm not sure if i'll have time. but we'll see, i'll never know, haha~

Archived