View-Encoding-Korean

esskeigh

Guest m a t e r i a l * g i r l

i have no idea... but i have another question relating to this... how do i get a driver or software(?) to be able to type korean??? I had to format my computer cus it had way too many viruses and I lost everything... even korean language support.

I downloaded the korean language support so i can read it but does anyone know how to make it type it too?

i have no idea... but i have another question relating to this... how do i get a driver or software(?) to be able to type korean??? I had to format my computer cus it had way too many viruses and I lost everything... even korean language support.

I downloaded the korean language support so i can read it but does anyone know how to make it type it too?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50330

I think this thread would answer your question~

Guest Tetra

You can always change your default system encoding to korean. I think that's possible...that's what I did -_-

Or have your computer recognize all of them, cause I can recognize japanese, korean, and chinese without having to switch encoding.

Archived