[[<3 __ New Songs]]

Guest orange&kiwie;

Guest orange&kiwie;
MelodiesOfLife&FirstLove&...
keke;; I sang more >o< 3 new songs click the SoundClick <3 First Love umm..this is the english version, with the piano instrumental. I think it was okay, haha, at the end I made a mistake at the high note XD I just love this song.. and I love singing it. Melodies Of Life also one of my favorite song XD I sang it with my sister, she sang the first part and me the second one :) I think it's one of the most beautiful song I sang in my entire life -___- oh by the way, I did the vocal background ^^ we can't really hear it, but I think it made the song more pretty keke;; Be For You Be for me A Love Hina song O.o well I sang it because Horie Yui sang it >_< haha. I love her voice... My attempt to this song, eurk O.o ... ^^;;; please listen and critisize >_< I know there are many pitch and mistakes haha, but I sing because I love to sing and I hope one day I will get better to it. ^^ Thank you

*only listened to the Yui Horie song because she's (I'm) a huge fan*

First thing. Girl. You need to get a better mic. PRONTO. You have a very cute voice, not much range, but that can be improved on. But first thing you need to do is get a better mic, or a pop filter.

Your voice is so sweet! Like literally sweet. It's so cute! How old are you? xD I love your singing, your sister too. There are lots of pops though >_o I dunno what else to say! It's so pretty.

Guest fantasiimaker

melodies - ahh japanese version 8D so very soft/cute. I can hear the subtle bg vocal. It does add to the overall effect =] you both sound great.

first love - The low parts were difficult, huh ._. Chorus was pretty, but the mic pops kind of stood out often. Also, you might want to enunciate more as I couldn't really tell what you were saying a lot of the time ^^; sorry lol. It's a great song, and I haven't heard many people sing the eng ver =D

Guest JUN-YEE

wow aside from the fact that you need a pop filter, i like your voice. you sing well. at least that's what i think nice job on the songs :]

edit: just listened to melodies of life. and your sister sings well too !

Archived