yum 80mg of caffeine!

Guest MULOAN

bawls =X
i love bawls. they're great for all nighters or LAN parties. WHO ELSE LIKES BAWLS? they taste wayyyyyyyyyyyy better then the other nasty "energy" drinks like Monster and Rock Star. whoo hoo for caffeine! btw, does anybody know how many bottles i can drink before i die of heart failure? IMG_0054.jpgIMG_0055.jpg

omg that junk is like liquid crack.

i used to be addicted to it but i slowly "weened myself off" because i knew i'd die =X

once i drank like, four or five bottles one after another, and i couldn't sit down for eight or nine hours...hahaha

Guest HienSTAR

Hmm.. I've never seen it around here. I'd probably need a bottle or two for the upcoming exams I have next week. :/

guaranexx.jpg

The sugar free version's bottle looks better. Haha.

Guest TygrrLilly

I need to track down some of that. I haven't seen any around where I live.

So it's better than Red Bull? Does it smell better too? Because the smell is the WORST thing about Red bull

I need to track down some of that. I haven't seen any around where I live.

So it's better than Red Bull? Does it smell better too? Because the smell is the WORST thing about Red bull

you can order it online if u really want. i think www.bawls.com? i dunno. but imo it smells AND tastes wayyyyy better than red bull, or any other of the energy drinks

Guest michinsarang

I had that in New York @ a Starcraft tournament in 2000. They were giving out free ones since it's like targeted at the gaming crowd.

I've never tried it but I hear it's really good and tastes like Japanese ramune drinks? O_o but after seeing you guys' replies, I'm afraid to try it.. I don't want to get addicted haha

Archived