Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest femme.fatale`
abc Sunday @ 10
About the Show (tooken from ABC Website) Meet Meredith Grey. She's a woman trying to lead a real life while doing a job that makes having a real life impossible. Meredith is a first year surgical intern at Seattle Grace Hospital, the toughest surgical residency program west of Harvard. She and fellow first-year interns Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley and Alex Karev were students yesterday. Today they're doctors and, in a world where on the job training can be a matter of life and death, they're all juggling the ups and downs of their own personal lives. The five interns struggle to form friendships in this most stressful and competitive atmosphere. Meredith's medical ambition is overshadowed by a troubling secret: Her mother, a noted pioneering surgeon, is struggling with a tragic and devastating illness. Cristina is a study in contradiction; highly competitive and driven, she eschews any favors in order to make it on her own. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens is the small-town girl who grew up dirt poor and, in spite of paying for her medical career by modeling, still struggles with her self-esteem. George O'Malley is the warm but insecure boy next door who always manages to do or say the wrong thing at the wrong time. In spite of his attraction to women, he's treated as "just one of the girls." And Alex Karev, the intern the other interns love to have, masks his working class roots with arrogance and ambition. The interns are guided by an established team of doctors who are determined to shape them into skilled surgeons or break them: Miranda Bailey, a senior resident responsible for training them, is so tough that she's nicknamed "The Nazi." Derek Shepherd is the flirtatious but very capable surgeon who shares a forbidden but undeniable sexual attraction with Meredith. Preston Burke's arrogance is second only to his skill with a scalpel. Overseeing them all is Dr. Richard Webber, Seattle Grace's paternal, but no-nonsense chief of surgery. Grey's Anatomy focuses on young people struggling to be doctors and doctors struggling to stay human. It's the drama and intensity of medical training mixed with the funny, sexy, painful lives of interns who are about to discover that neither medicine nor relationships can be defined in black and white. Real life only comes in shades of grey. Grey's Anatomy stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Isaiah Washington as Preston Burke, Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey and James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber. Shonda Rhimes (Introducing Dorothy Dandridge) is creator and executive producer. Mark Gordon (Saving Private Ryan), Betsy Beers (200 Cigarettes) and Jim Parriott (The American Embassy) are executive producers. Peter Horton is co-executive producer. Grey's Anatomy is a Touchstone Television Production. Cast bio_pompeo.jpg Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey bio_oh.jpg Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang bio_dempsey.jpg Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd bio_heigl.jpg Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens bio_knight.jpg T.R. Knight as George O'Malley bio_chambers.jpg Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev credit ABC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest femme.fatale`

EPISODE GUIDES (SEASON 2)

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

As Meredith and Cristina discuss their relationship woes at the Emerald City Bar, their session of lamenting is interrupted when Joe, the bartender, collapses. And as Chief Webber recovers from brain surgery, he appoints one surgeon as interim chief - much to the dismay of another surgeon -- and he assigns George to report back with hospital gossip. While a devastated Meredith learns more about Derek and Addison's relationship, a confused Cristina tries to make decisions about her connection with Dr. Burke.

Enough is Enough

When a family arrives at Seattle Grace Hospital after a serious car accident, Alex learns that their injuries are only the beginning of their problems. Meanwhile, as Dr. Webber recovers from brain surgery, it seems that his wife (guest starring Loretta Devine as Mrs. Webber) has some concerns about the state of their marriage.

Credit ABC

Guest kimchi

i love this show!! but i want the two couples (derek/meredith; cristina/burke) to get back together.. and i'm still waiting for alex and izzie to get together~

i LOVE THIS SHOW

i cant wait until SUNDAY

i saw the previews and theyre SO SHOCKING!!!!

Derek's wife cheated on him with his best friend because she wasn't getting any attention from DErek

and thats why Derek went to Seattle

and he said that Meridith was like a breath of fresh air or something from the whole mess

but like Meridith didnt take him back, because he wasnt being honest with her

then she finds out that christina's pregnant and la dee da

Guest green*tea

Ooh & I love this show too, hehe. Jumping on the bandwagon here & I like the song Such Great Heights, it's awesome to the maxx. Can't wait till the next show, just watched the last one on Sunday =).

Guest dysfunkti0nal

i <3 this show!!!

I can't fit for next weeks episode...supposedly its the one where Dr. Burke finds out that Dr. Yang is pregnant.

Guest evercute

I love Grey's Anatomy...I've been an addict since it started showing in Australia. My favourite series on Aussie TV. I'm so pissed at the moment though...Adelaide decided to show the football instead of Grey's Anatomy for a week. Argh, what retards. >_<

I don't like Meredith though...I think she's okay, but I love the other characters more. ^^

Guest femme.fatale`

EPISODE PREVIEW

Sunday, October 9th at 10/9c.

"Make Me Lose Control"

Some very deep secrets are made painfully public when Meredith's mother, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, is brought to Seattle Grace for a surgical procedure. Meanwhile, some frightening news about Cristina's health is brought out into the open.

credit ABC

Guest kiss*kiss

EPISODE PREVIEW

Sunday, October 9th at 10/9c.

"Make Me Lose Control"

Some very deep secrets are made painfully public when Meredith's mother, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, is brought to Seattle Grace for a surgical procedure. Meanwhile, some frightening news about Cristina's health is brought out into the open.

credit ABC

Yeah, I wanna know what Christina's thing is... :mellow:

Guest vpower

whoever created this show was a genious!!!!!! who thinks of things like this? the series is so great.

i desperately want shepherd and meredith back together

Guest kiss*kiss

i'm still waiting for alex and izzie to get together~

why do you want that?! i think there will be toooooo much hookin' up on the show then.

plus, alex is the player.. he should ALWAYS be single. :)

Guest kittinexjj

ahaha yeah it does look like alex and izzie are gonna get together...i heart this show so much...it sometimes makes me want to change my major and become a doctor. so much drama..i love it.

Guest Paper Wings

I <3 the show. But was it just me or was last week's episode somewhat unsatisfying? Maybe it was because the season premier was so good that the second episode couldn't possibly live up to the same standard.

ugh, i can't wait for Cristina to reveal that she's pregnant. I didn't really care for George last season, but after the last episode I find him quite amusing.

There's something about Ellen Pompeo's face that looks too tight or stretched.. as if she got a facelift or something.. ehh, maybe it's just me.

Oh, has anyone read the spotlight on Patrick Dempsey on the abc.go.com website?

Well, here it is:

BIRTHDATE: January 13

HOMETOWN: Lewiston, Maine

CURRENTLY LIVES IN: Los Angeles with his wife and daughter

Patrick Dempsey plays Dr. Shepherd, the hottest doctor to hit TV since George Clooney sported a Caesar cut. We asked Patrick a few questions and turns out he's even funnier in real life:

Q: What's the best thing about being on a hit show?

A: Job security

Q: How are you most like Derek?

A: I look like him.

Q: You're one of two Dr. Shepherds on ABC right now, along with Matthew Fox on Lost -- Are your characters secretly related?

A: We are long lost brothers and I will be in Hawaii next season filming. Really, I don't know.

Q: You used to juggle and ride a unicycle - will we be seeing Derek do either of those things on Grey's Anatomy?

A: Probably not.

Q: When fans recognize you, what movie or TV show is it for, usually?

A: Grey's Anatomy or Can't Buy Me Love.

Q: Do you ever go online to check out fan sites dedicated to you?

A: I am constantly online reading them, can't get enough, no actually I have never seen even a site about me. [Trust us -- there's more than one.]

Q: How could Reese Witherspoon have possibly chosen Josh Lucas over you in Sweet Home Alabama?

A: Well it's quite obvious that my character had the worst hair of the two.

Spotlight Source

Archived