Celebrities With The Most Anti-fans Made Websites.

Guest gurly-yang

Guest gurly-yang

I don't know if this was posted, if so then please delete this. I just thought this was interesting and wanted to post this up.

Recently in the Korean Showbiz, there had been cases where the celebrities agency receives a package which contains hypodermic needle and drugs through a motorcycle special delivery where they extorts large amount of money from the agency. Most Koreans Netizens conjectures that this series of weird crime technique might be done by anti-fans.

Threatens that the celebritiy had been injected by ice; Demands the money to be transfer to their account

From this year October to early November, there had been two singers and 1 comedian artistes who had received a package which contains ice and hypodermic needles with a threat letter sticked on top. The letter read:"You had been injected the ice into your body unknowingly where you'll be unable to espace from the examination by the respective council.' In order to prove their innocent, celebrities who had been threaten had all went to the authority to examinate by having an urine test or by plucking out few strands of hair. Luckily, there were no traces of taking drugs being found.

The Korean Police divulged that the suspects who have not yet been arrested, disguise as special delivery men who delivered the package to the celebrities agency where they extort amount range from ten million to 2 KRW million. These suspects demanded the celebrities to transfer the large amount of money to a online game account.

In order to potect the reputation of the Korean artistes, no artistes who are being involoved in this incident had been revealed to the public. However, One celeb who had been involved in this incident discoled that he initally thought that it was a joke played by his over passion fans. However, he reported this case to the authority after feeling terrified about this matter. Most netizens felt that this could be done by the crazy Anti-fans.

There is no paparazzi in Korea; celebrities are afraid of anti-fans

It is said that in Korea, there will be a anti-fans website created for a celebrity once he/she had debuted. Though there is the ongoing Hallyu Wave, there is no paparazzi in Korea where there is only crazy fans who will invade their favourite celebrity's privacy. Therefore, there will be more and more fans for a celebrity who had high popularity; but at the same time, their number of anti-fans were also increase. One good example could be the recent incident of TVXQ leader: U-know Yoon Ho who had drank the poison beverage prepared by the anti-fans. Though there are many singers who have lots of fans, most Koreans felt that it is only the 'actors/actress' who really contribute to the ongoing 'Hallyu Wave' whereas for singers/band like H.O.T; most felt that they only use their looks and dance to attract fans. Though Rain Bi might have already been popular in other Asia C'tries, he still had many anti-fans as most felt that his body is even more attractive than his voice. Recently, GONEWS, a korean website, listed out the stars who had the most numbers of anti-fans. In this list, both former H.O.T member Jang Woo Hyuk and the korean boyband TVXQ! were in the 1st and 2nd Position respectively.

Singers/Band No. of Anti-fans

Jang Woo Hyuk -> 28122

TVXQ! -> 23169

Rain -> 12711

Tony -> 10900

Shinhwa -> 10301

Moon Hee Jun -> 8352

BoA -> 6827

Actor/Actress No. of Anti-fans

Hyun Bin -> 9147

Jo hyun Jae -> 8361

Woo-Sung Jung -> 2932

kim Tae Hee -> 2922

Lee Hyori -> 874

Song Hye Kyo -> 206

credits : Translation by love*knots @ http://asianfanatics.net

ALSO ANOTHER THING, PLEASE NO CRITICIZING OR BASHING ANY ETHNIC!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yumi -

this totally sucks for the celebrities.

man, if those anti fans don't like them.. JUST KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES

jeez. Why make a big deal out of it.

i understand that some fans DONT like some celebrities,

but just saying, what exactly did they do to you? nothing.

lay off jeez.

i've heard about so many antifans of popular artists that it's..

starting to BUG me. no joke. it's getting more annoying each time i hear about it.

and then, i feel extremley bad for the artsts. when i heard about Yunho's incident, it just made me even more upset. -.-

i hope all this stops.

but then again. it never does.

Korean fans are crazy.

When they're cheering, they're crazy.

When they're hating, they're crazy.

When they're crazy, they're crazy.

haha.

I'm suprised Jang Woo Hyuk has so many antis. I thought DBSK would have more. (Not saying they're bad.)

Guest loveseeya

I think jang woo hyuk has so much antis because he out dances shinhwa members and dbsk members on season 2 of love letter. hmmm but i guess the more popularity you have, the more antis you have... i would think Boa would have more ;P... and why KimTaeHee? maybe girls are jealous? ;P

Guest BoA*SarangHae

This is why koreans annoys me to high extents.

The frickin losers being anti-fans.

Anti-fandom = wtf.

I cant believe BoA is even on that list. Goddamn. WHY?!? What did BoA do to you?

And RAIN. WHY?!! WTF did Rain do?

Why are the H.O.T members getting pwned so much? Story? O_o

I feel sooo sorry and bad for the artists.. :( :( ESP DBSK... how can they have so many antis? I think it goes both ways, they have 10000000 fans, and 10000000 antis, god.

I think the anti-fans are real stupid and they should really die.

If you dislike an artist don't become an anti, keep it to yourself. Just not care about the artist. Dont make such a big deal about it!

Man, you KOREANS!

Because the celebrities work hard for their position, they have worked harder than you ever will, they have achieved more than you ever will, must you HATE them for it?

God!!

Guest loveseeya

This is why koreans annoys me to high extents.

The frickin losers being anti-fans.

Anti-fandom = wtf.

I cant believe BoA is even on that list. Goddamn. WHY?!? What did BoA do to you?

And RAIN. WHY?!! WTF did Rain do?

Why are the H.O.T members getting pwned so much? Story? O_o

I feel sooo sorry and bad for the artists.. :( :( ESP DBSK... how can they have so many antis? I think it goes both ways, they have 10000000 fans, and 10000000 antis, god.

I think the anti-fans are real stupid and they should really die.

If you dislike an artist don't become an anti, keep it to yourself. Just not care about the artist. Dont make such a big deal about it!

Man, you KOREANS!

Because the celebrities work hard for their position, they have worked harder than you ever will, they have achieved more than you ever will, must you HATE them for it?

God!!

stfu... stop being so racist. not ALL koreans are antis. havent you realized DBSK, Boa, and Rain are koreans too? so shut it.

Guest jae!fany

antis are no lifers, i don't see why i would even bother to pay attention to a celebrity if i didnt like them, let alone spend all my time making an anti site and keeping it up. its' so lame, haha

and anti fans spend so much time planning on how to hurt the artists they hate, why bother?

i feel sorry for all the artists with antis, they have to fear for their lives, lol.

i thought TVXQ would have more than jang woo hyuk O.o

Guest pink_elephant

How did Hyun Bin get there? Aren't there WAYYY more famous actors than him?

It's pointless the hate someone...i learned that the semi hard way :P

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I'm surprise that H.O.T have that much antis and I thought BoA would have more.

Anti are really pathetic. Why hate on a celebrity that you don't even know? I can understand if you have known the celebrity for awhile and he/she must have done something to you but even then it's still not right.

Hyori is an actress? I saw a cover of a drama with Hyori on it but it looked photoshop so I didn't think she acted o_O

^ me too! I thought BoA would have more because she's really famous.

I've seen this a while back... I don't know why Jang Woo Hyuk would have so many antis... and why would Hyun Bin number 1? he seems like a nice guy (I've read some fan encounter.. and he seems really down to earth)....

Not really surprised that Rain and tvxq has so many antis because they're really famous. The more famous you are, the more antis you'll probably get....

I still wonder where they got these stats from

Guest hyuksu

i thought TVXQ would have more than jang woo hyuk O.o

That's what I thought too, but there was an article a couple of months ago that said Jang Woo Hyuk had the most anti-fans and than DBSK unless it's the same article.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

wow.. crazy fans....i dont get LOL how did kim tae hee end up on the list.. i mean she's such a good actress... beautiful, nice and smart.... what is there to hate about? song hye kyo too.. and how did hyun bin end up on topp of the list LOL

Guest Justalilodreamer

i bet all Jang Woo Hyuk's anti-fans are DBSK fans

wow i cant believe DBSK is on the list i thought everyone loved them :rolleyes: except me (IM NOT AN ANTI THOUGH!)

Guest Oh! Snap

Sigh. People hating on WooHyuk just cause he actually has some talent. How sad~

But...why does Tony have so many? How can people hate him? Pfht Tony is love XD

Guest hyuksu

i bet all Jang Woo Hyuk's anti-fans are DBSK fans

Wait, shouldn't it be the other way around because of the concert tickets a while back?

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

Whoaa Hyun Bin is #1? o_O Awh man.. poor thing.. he's not THAT famous, is he?

I understand why SHG is on the list though, I remember there was like a "Who is most overrated celebrity" poll a few months ago on Soompi, and SHG got alot of scary messages, even from soompi ;x I don't like her, but I'm not an insane anti either D:

I thought YEH wud be there.. =O

Guest Childlike Faith

WTH. How can HOT have three members on that list. That's disgusting.

They probably have a billion times more fans than anti-fans though! ;P

Wow. Jang WooHyuk is crazy talented. Anti's are pretty pathetic.

And it's not like TVXQ members hate Jang WooHyuk...

I think anti's should have more respect for groups like HOT and Shinhwa.

They've influenced K-Pop a great deal.

The reasons they hate on celebrities are so lame too, it's sad.

Guest som4tang

i'm kind of surprised that super junior isn't part of that list. there always seems to be something going on with them and anti-fans(not saying i don't like them. they're my favorite group)

Guest tip taps tip

Ew, antis are disgustingly immature.

I was really surprised at Woohyuk being at the top ><; I'm not a huge fan, but I think he's pretty awesome.

Archived