Zen Gesner!

Guest qquinto

Guest qquinto

anyone seen "the adventures of sinbad"?
so i've been watching old school shows such as hercules, xena.. young hercules. (lol) and then i thought about another old favorite. the adventures of sinbad! it only ran for two seasons, but boy was i in love. as much in love as a ten year old could be. (it started airing in 1996!) i can't believe it's been so long. anyways, this isn't a thread about the show. it's about ZEN GESNER. sinbad, himself. :blush:

i only have a few pictures of him from the show. it's my favorite look for him though. i don't know, i'm into that stuff. magic journeys and all that. his character just appeals to me so much. <33

pic04ca7.jpg

sin41oh7.jpg

sin10sl3.jpg

sbdbw1892aju2.jpg

and lastly, one of him from the second season.

pic01ld6.jpg

ps - totally unrelated fact, but did you guys know that ryan gosling (the guy that played noah in the notebook) played hercules in "young hercules"? y'all should look it up. he was absolutely adorable in that role. : )

Guest serendipity

i used to watch this show. It was pretty good especially the love story. Was kinda sad when they cancelled it .

Guest hennifer129

i looooooved young hercules! it was funnnnny. i've always loved ryan gosling... even before he got big with "the notebook" :) i miss those old school shows tooo. they made saturday evening tv worthwhile.

Guest aquapoppie

man, I must be old, but I totally remember this show!

And yes, I only watched it for Sinbad, because the show was pure cheese~ :D

But who can't resist a hot guy in tight leather pants? XD

Guest yuyugirl009

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Oh how I miss it. I watched it cause

it looked cool to me and I love adventure

stuff like this. I like season one better

the girl with the hawk or a kind of bird

was so cute.

Guest SweetiexJenn

oh i absolutely loved that show as well and also thought sinbad was a major hottie!

i remember always wanting sinbad to hook up with the girl with the hawk!!!

sinbad looked like a guy from my highschool that i thought was majorly cute ^_^

Guest wenwen

AGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! when I was preparing for the high school entry tests and dad pulled out the antenna so i couldn't watch tv. i use to watch this show every week by putting a strip of metal into the plug where the antenna goes to so it could have reception. NO joke! PURELY FOR THIS GUY

Guest qquinto

yayyy, people rememberr! =D

i looooooved young hercules! it was funnnnny. i've always loved ryan gosling... even before he got big with "the notebook" :) i miss those old school shows tooo. they made saturday evening tv worthwhile.

my lord, i know! i wish young hercules went for another season. at least there were fifty eps. in the first season :\. jason, iolus(sp?), and herc were so silly together. they acted like how friends should act.

oh i absolutely loved that show as well and also thought sinbad was a major hottie!

i remember always wanting sinbad to hook up with the girl with the hawk!!!

sinbad looked like a guy from my highschool that i thought was majorly cute ^_^

yeah, her name's maeve =D. she was really gorgeous.. i don't think she acts anymore though. and lucky you! he's soo boyishly cutee.

AGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! when I was preparing for the high school entry tests and dad pulled out the antenna so i couldn't watch tv. i use to watch this show every week by putting a strip of metal into the plug where the antenna goes to so it could have reception. NO joke! PURELY FOR THIS GUY

hahahah. how cute! it's understandable ;)

Guest RainFan4ever

I used to watch that show I kinda wonder what happen to the show. Yes, I remembere watching some of funny show on Saturday morning or on Sunday afternoon. Man, that was long time ago when I didn't understand English that much.

• 5 months later...
Guest gummonster

i loved this show, and now i'm currently rewatching it.

i really love Sinbad and Maeve together. but disappointed that they replaced maeve with bryn in the second season.

Guest NotGuilty

I watched this show in vietnamese!!!

and I (along with like allllllllll the kids in the neighborhood) was (were) ADDICTED!

Guest losborrachos

i watched this show and it was great... i like the first girl better than the second (she and sinbad had this love-hate semi-flirtation relationship that's just *sigh*)... and ya he was hot.

Guest mai_anne

I used to watch those shows all the time when I was in elemtary school

I think I had a little bit of a crush on Zen as well ^^

haha but Ryan Gosling in young hercules was Funny. He was sooo Skinny!

Archived