[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest luckyyou
[MBC] MCs: Lee Hyuk Jae, Lee Ji Hyun

manwon.jpg Happy Shares Company (만원의 행복) mc.jpg Your MCs: Lee Hyuk Jae & Lee Ji Hyun han_pro_im.jpg

The show consists of two parts. On every episodes, there's a female celebrity and a male celebrity who are going against each other in who can spend the least amount of money in a week. They are given $10 to live on for the entire week. They must spend the $10 on food, cell phone time and other expenses. For the first chapter in every set of episodes, the two celerities do not know who they are up against. They go half of the week without knowing who the other is. Then in the middle, they meet up and play games to see who wins. The winner of the game section (airs at the end of chapter one into early parts of chapter two) can decide to choose his/her or their opponenets money envelope. So if you believe you spent a lot of your $10 during the first half of the week, you can choose your opponents. Then whatever money envelope you choose, it becomes yours. They carry on the same way in their later half of the game. The winner of the game section, also gets to choose 2 scrolls, while the loser only gets one. There's two "kkwangs" and rest are benefit scrolls. These scrolls come in handy when you go out to eat and you want to participate in the meal but don't want to pay money for it. If one gets the "kkwang" scroll, you don't get anything, basically a bust. The otehr scroll have stuff like "free meal" or "one spoon only" or "however much you can fit on a dish". During the week, they are given missions. If they fail to succeed in these missions, they get charged some amount. Also you can work to buy food for cheap, eat leftovers that people leave, or eat anything that someone dropped on the ground. If the PD catches a celebrity sneaking something to eat or accidentally eats something, the PD charges an outrageous price for that item. Also, during the week, the celebrities have to make a $1 gift for a celebrity friend. This is a fun show since you get to see the celebrities outside of TV shows and kind of see how their live in their private lives. Some take you to their house, meet their parents, etc. It's also fun because you see lots of other celebrities throughout the show since most of the day the celebrities are filming shows and such. Also, you get to see the backstage fiasco. Very fun.

------------------------------

On this week! go find out by yourself, or ask one of your fellow fans HERE!

The List (that you guys might be interested in) Lee Young Ha vs. Kim Hyun Jeong Yoon Do Hyun vs. Choi Eun Kyung Song Baek Kyung vs. Lee Ji Hye Kim Jong Seo vs. Kim Sae Rom Kangin vs. Kang Eun Bi Yoo Sae Yoon vs. Yuri Lee Hyuk vs. Lee Ji Hyun Lee Minwoo vs. Jo Jung Lin Kim Hyun Chul vs. Byul Lee Jung vs. Kim Ji Hye Kim Hee Chul vs. Baek Ji Young Sung Dong Il vs. Bada Kim Young Chul vs. Harisu Chun Myung Hoon vs. Bae Seul Gi Tae Jin Ah vs. Jang Yoon Jung Kim Wan Sun vs. Lee Sung Jin Kim Jung Min vs. Jang Young Ran Tablo vs. Seo Ji Young Jang Woo Hyuk vs. Jun Hye Bin Lee Minwoo vs. Ayumi Ahn Jae Hwan vs. Hyun Young Haha vs. Jung Hyun Don Kim Han Suk vs. Seo In Young Lee Kyun vs. Jadu Lee Byung Jin vs. Hong Su Ah Eun Ji Won vs. Ahn Sun Young Kim Sook vs Noh Hong Chul Tei vs. Jo Hye Ryun Park Myung Soo vs. Lee Jae Eun Hwan Hee vs. Chae Yeon Kim Jin vs. Jang Ryu Won Jung Hyung Don vs. Goo Hye Sun Kim Hyun Jung vs. Lee Jung

STOP REQUESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would like to keep this thread free from REQUESTS (show + sub). If you want to request the show in non-CB, please

click here.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Moose

This show is hilarious.

I would have to say 안재환 is by far the stingiest of all the participents!!!

And I upload HQ episodes on my clubbox. :)

Guest The Moose

can u recommend me an episode that is most funnie?

lOlx.

I would have to agree with luckyyou.

Episode #98 & #99 - 이민우 (Lee Minwoo) VS. 아유미 (Ayumi), hands down.

And since my clubbox is silver, I only carry the current episode.

You'll have to look else for it, sorry. :(

I love this show~!! It's hilarious~ :lol:

I want to see the one with Shinji & Jongmin of Koyote. Saw snippets of it in a special.. Looks funny.

My favourite so far would be.. I'm not sure. xD Minwoo VS Ayumi, maybe. Because Shinhwa members were picking up on Minwoo and made him fail his mission. :lol:

If you guys want LQ.. sylver has it under Variety > Happy Shares Company folder. :)

Guest luckyyou

can u recommend me an episode that is most funnie?

lOlx.

Minwoo VS. Ayumi.

It's so FUNNY. Moose, you know what part I'm talking about right? I thought it was SO funny.

I also liked Jang Young Run VS. Kim Jung Min because both are just funny. Jang Young Run bought a big huge radish to eat for the whole week. It's so sad and funny. Also, in this episode, they show a lot of their family members which was sweet. I cried when Jang Young Run went to her dad's work and said the stuff she said to her parents.

This show gives you a little peek at their lives. A tiny peek, but it's fun to see celebrities out of the studio.

Guest The Moose

Minwoo VS. Ayumi.

It's so FUNNY. Moose, you know what part I'm talking about right? I thought it was SO funny.

I also liked Jang Young Run VS. Kim Jung Min because both are just funny. Jang Young Run bought a big huge radish to eat for the whole week. It's so sad and funny. Also, in this episode, they show a lot of their family members which was sweet. I cried when Jang Young Run went to her dad's work and said the stuff she said to her parents.

This show gives you a little peek at their lives. A tiny peek, but it's fun to see celebrities out of the studio.

ㅋㅋㅋ shhhhhh!!!

I love this show~!! It's hilarious~ :lol:

I want to see the one with Shinji & Jongmin of Koyote. Saw snippets of it in a special.. Looks funny.

My favourite so far would be.. I'm not sure. xD Minwoo VS Ayumi, maybe. Because Shinhwa members were picking up on Minwoo and made him fail his mission. :lol:

If you guys want LQ.. sylver has it under Variety > Happy Shares Company folder. :)

hahahha sounds good!! can u gimme the link to the clubbox?

Guest luckyyou

liquidfir.. The show is in two parts. I couldn't remember which episode did Shinhwa appear. >_<;;

I think Shinhwa came on in part 1, either way you should DL both since it works in 2 parts.

Guest luckyyou

anyone have the episodes w/ shinhwa?

Shinhwa only came on during the part when Minwoo had to go shoot a CF with them. Shinhwa was on screen for 3 minutes or less. Although Minwoo was on the show throughout the entire epsiodes. The show only features 1 male celebrity and 1 female celebrity.

Archived