How Do I Make My Dial Tone Into Ringtone?

Guest CKcrossover

Guest Ecstasy.*

where do you live?

in aus, with 3 network.. theres something called a 'call me tone'.

you basically buy a song you like and when someone calls you, instead of hearing the normal ring ring ring, they hear your 'call me tone' until you answer the phone.

is that what youre talking about? =S

Guest YoochunsGirl

by tv, do you mean like in asian dramas/networks? if so, wait a couple of years....like 3-5...until those phones come to the u.s. and you'll be able to get a "calling tone," which are basically songs (that you choose) playing in the background while you wait for the other person to pick up.

some people actually have those phone here (meaning u.s.) although it's rare and a lot of them are specially imported.

Actually they arent really rare, verizon (i think that was the service) had the deal going for a while, maybe still do where when someone calls you they hear a song instead of the ring ring.

Guest falling U P

Verizon has it for sure... and same with T-mobile! It's called the "Caller-tunes"- although you gotta pay like $2 a month to get that service.

Guest YoochunsGirl

Verizon has it for sure... and same with T-mobile! It's called the "Caller-tunes"- although you gotta pay like $2 a month to get that service.

yeah! they are called ringbacks on verizon i beleive

Guest iya.donghae

Here we have the ringback tune service, and songs are quite limited and depend on your provider.

Rates are usually 30 Philippine Pesos/1 month. That's less than $1. -___-

If there are really phones with that function, I'd be more than happy to get one of those. :P

Archived