Anyone Gone Through Car Downgrade?

Guest xXJaeJoongSarangXx

Guest xXJaeJoongSarangXx

how do u face this?
well my dad been driving a land rover for more than 10 years and recently he just sold it and bought a small sedan :tears:

well i kno i shouldt feel this way but i get embarassed when i ride it my dad ... and when he fetch me to school i woudlt let him drop me at the gate :crazy: ... i know i feel bad but i am just sad and angry .. and my frens started asking questions so i just told them that my dad bought my mom a car... but worse thing is recently my bestest friend amy went over to our house and she was asking wheres the land rover so i had to make up excuse saying sent over to aworkshop ..

so have u guys been through this downgrade phase? please share u guys get over it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest panda

your parents should have sold you along with that land rover.

kids these days do not appreciate what you have, but rather what you lack.

Guest J♡CHANCE;

ha that's nothing :lol:

a few years ago my dad went from a bmw 645Ci to a 1983 bmw 3 series and you dont see me complaining

Guest Renesis

this is hilarious. So materialistic so young. Who cares what your dad drive as long as you get to A to B. Don't be embarrass because you have a small sedan. Appreciate what you have. Its better than walking. If don't see it now, i hope you see it later and appreciate the things and transportation.

Guest Laxntiga

Is this real? Dont want a ride? then WALK! or better yet, ride the cheese bus.

Landrover to small econo sedan? OMG WHAT WOULD JAEJOONG SAY!?!!OMG! DBSK!!........................ grow up.

Its not like its YOUR car. Your dad is the one who is driving it. Maybe he doesn't have enough money to buy a BMW or BENZ *shatters her fantasy world. If you feel so bad about the downgrade, why dont you go out and work to help him buy a Landrover again.

Maybe he's trying to save gas? Maybe he bought the car cash.......... not many people do that (the REAL baller status.), learn to be thankful and stop being so materialistic. Go out and make your own money and buy your dad a Ferarri.

Wait, is it your money that your dad used to buy the car? No? Then hush, when you have money, you can buy whatever you want.

Things could be worse. You know what would be a worst "downgrade?" for you? You walking to school.

Guest darling

Wow kid, get over it. Life is tough, get used to it. You should be happy he's even willing to take you to school. Maybe you should try telling your dad you're embarrassed, see if he kicks you to the curb every morning.

Seems like you'd much rather walk anyway hm? Much less embarrassing right?

Kids these days are so spoiled, I swear we need to package and ship them all to those farm providences in China or something and give them a taste of what the kids THERE have, or rather don't have.

By the way, learn to spell. Maybe your dad was embarrassed of you for being such a spoiled brat and a failure, that he decided you weren't worth riding in the better car. Maybe he was trying to teach you a damn lesson. Who the hell knows? Learn to spell and get over it!

Guest bmwm3rod

Wow kid, get over it. Life is tough, get used to it. You should be happy he's even willing to take you to school. Maybe you should try telling your dad you're embarrassed, see if he kicks you to the curb every morning.

Seems like you'd much rather walk anyway hm? Much less embarrassing right?

Kids these days are so spoiled, I swear we need to package and ship them all to those farm providences in China or something and give them a taste of what the kids THERE have, or rather don't have.

By the way, learn to spell. Maybe your dad was embarrassed of you for being such a spoiled brat and a failure, that he decided you weren't worth riding in the better car. Maybe he was trying to teach you a damn lesson. Who the hell knows? Learn to spell and get over it!

Ha ha! Why don't you tell him how you really feel. Don't hold back now. :P

Just kidding. :)

Guest Malicious

its not about how you feel but how they feel......

anyway cars shouldnt really matter

houses and success brings out a persons true status, my uncle who's a ceo in beijing takes the underground train to work and believe me he makes serious bank!

Guest Laxntiga

at least its not a bucket

small sedan civic, corolla ? nothing wrong with that

The Toyota 1986 Corolla is actually vintage, collectors item.

I'd take a ae86 over a landrover.

Guest iamsars

maybe if u lived in arizona... and had to walk home in the afternoon during the summer... u'd know how nice it is u have any type of car with a/c...

The Toyota 1986 Corolla is actually vintage, collectors item.

I'd take a ae86 over a landrover.

Ditto. I'd rather take the Hachiroku instead of a Landrover.

Guest thatguy

maybe ur dad is trying to save money, so ask yourself...nice car or less stress for dad. if u think driving a sedan is embarassing, try driving an old van where the driver side doors wont open from inside or out! it really stinks to have to jump to the passanger side to get out. of course i could go fix it, but its dying anyways.

Archived