[r] Blemished Beauty

ofeliaslie.

Guest hibarney!

muah muah!!

i miss you a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, school's sooo busy and life is gettin messy

how is my wei doin?

well... i wanted to make you a blinkie too but my battery is running real low T-T

hope my skill still look acceptable... >O<

poster163.jpg

i know you didnt request for a poster... but i wanted to make one. lol

and here's a mini mini cc

it's more like a tag, lol

cc02.jpg

god... my skill does fall

Guest dreamstar

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei~

here i come XDD i just had the hugest urge to procrastinate today, and guess youre lucky.

I didnt end up capturing the perfect mood >< its like... it looks sweet instead of depressing..

I was kinda unsatisfied actually. It looks so plain.. and I'm just not used to plain stuff ~_~;; you know I'm used to fill every spaces with stocks and somehow this one just feels plain and empty. and the colours is really dull. I had a hard time trying to pick stocks 0.0 i think its time for me to update my stock collections. lmao

ok i shall shush now =.= i talk too much. lol

oh well hope you like them wei =) if you dont.... well ill just have to make it up to you =P

4 versions.. {i know... marc goes crazy again with all her versions. i think this is the most versions i ever give you?}

v1: original - red tinted

poster217wei1si9.jpg

v2: original

poster217wei2ik6.jpg

v3: monochrome - red tinted {personal fave xD}

poster217wei3xv6.jpg

v4: monochrome

poster217wei4cy6.jpg

i think the monochrome versions might fits your story more.

<333333333333333 marc

p00chi: NOW THAT IS SMEXY!!!! The colors are perfect for the mood of the story and I especially loves the picture you used of Nishikido Ryo. HAWTNESS!! :D I LOVE IT! THANKS!!!

mootarn*z: TARN!!!!!! I MISSSSED YOU! Imagine my happiness when I saw your name in the thread and see a FREAKIN JAW DROPPING poster. On top of that, an amazing mini-CC. I think I sat there and stared for quite a few seconds. Your skill is surely at its best. Psh, girl...you rock! Yup, you rock! *hugs* THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!! Hehe...I'm doing ok. Classes start tomorrow and I'm packing up today to drive up there. BLAH! It bites! Anywho, how are ya doing?!

Ro: PSH, woman, I've seen your graphics and they are DA BOMB! I would be happy with anything you made me. :D

Marc: OMFG! Woman....you procrastinator! Even though I benefited from it, :w00t: 4 POSTERS! I'm so loved! :tears: Hehe, psh...they are NOT plain! You always give me such BEAUTIFUL graphics and it's always so hard for me to choose. Hehehe....I'm like jumping with giddiness. Luv ya lots!!!! And go do your work, woman! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wei :D

this is not a CC t.t

but banners that blinks

my first that blinks

i hope you like it *grins*

tried to make it in a dark mood but i failed *haha*

b.beauty1_hana.gif

b.beauty2_hana.gif

so...

Hi Wei :D

this is not a CC t.t

but banners that blinks

my first that blinks

i hope you like it *grins*

tried to make it in a dark mood but i failed *haha*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/han...eauty1_hana.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/han...eauty2_hana.gif

so...

OMFG!!! HANA!!!! *tackles you in a hug* I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM!!!!! You are seriously wickedly skilled!! Such amazing talent!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!! :D :D :D And this was your first time making blinkies? You lie! Heheh....I'm going to use them most definitely!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!

<33 Wei

Ah, I would make one for you just because there are so few Pi fics out there - or not much that I've seen anyways - but I really suck at dark graphics. ^^;; I've got SO MANY Pi pictures too, but yeah... >.> These are pretty though~~

Unless you wouldn't mind waiting ages?

Rikayla: Hey!!! Ohhhh I would be sooo happy if you made me one! LOL! No I don't mind waiting ages, :P You can take all the time you need! :)

Reasons don't like it: 1) I'm just really really bad with dark colours. 2) I don't like any of the actresses. *lol*

blemishedbeauty.jpg

Please save and upload to your own server! Will be deleted soon.

WEI WEI WEI!!!!

:w00t: I know there was a poster thread on this but I didn't get to make you a postie ><!! I've been wondering where the thread is O.o

BTW~

I wanna make you a CC but heck I suck at them <_<!! so I still made you a postie :D

bbfg2.jpg

if you can't see them two, I'd love to scratch your face :ph34r: well.. yellow is a bright colour but in this case, it looks needed ah, sorry about that :(

that's the only skills I have for PS, limited I know ><!! hope you like it :D

Cat.

PS: yesh, you may call me Cat XD!

malljclay: WOW!!!! *Q* I'm totally loving it!!!! I LOVE THE STOCKS IN THE BACKGROUND! Everything about it just fits the mood perfectly. However, is it ok if you switch the names for Rukawa Akane and Alexia? I'm sorry for being a pain! BUT THANKS SOOO MUCH! I will def use and credit! You rock!

Rikayla: OMFG! What do you mean you hate it? IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! And that Yamapi pic....*fans self* That is hot hot hot!!! I LOVE THE CC!!! Thanks sooo much for taking the time to make me one!!! <3 :D

Cat: WOOHOO!!!!! Dude, your PS skills rock like no other!!! Dude, the colors you chose are exactly what represents my fic! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Hehe, thanks sooo much, you pro!!!

Archived