[LIST] Gasoo that go to army this year 2006

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman
Going and discharge
I notice that some of my fave singers will go to army this year. It kinda heartbreaking to me coz there will no news/pics/clips on them but nevermind they go for their country. So here let's make a list when they will start their army this year and who also will be discharged this year. Only singer & actor that have confirmed the DATE will go here. Please state artist name and the date. 2006 Entering army: January February March 30 Jo Sung Mo, Kim Jong Gook April 3 Kim Bum Soo :tears: May June 13 Kim Tae Woo (god) :tears: July August September November December Discharged from army: January February March April May June July August September November December 6 Yoon Kye Sang (god) Disclaimer: If you guys want to take the list don't forget to credit people here. Thankies...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest msjang

Song Seung Hun (Autumn Tale, That Guy is Cool) is gonna get released this year, Nov. to be exact

I am pretty sure, since he went to goondae in Nov of 2004.

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED HE'S COMING BACKKKKKK!!!!!!! MISS HIM SO MUCH AS AN ACTOR!!!!!

Guest falling U P

Kim Bum Soo is leaving too? T___T First Taewoo and now him. =( What about HoYoung of god? When is he scheduled to leave?

Guest wenwen426

I'm not familiar with Korean army stuff...but why do the stars have to go into the army too??? whhyy??? I hope they are treated good -_-...

Guest Shining B*

Kim Tae Woo is not going on June 13th, I heared that he is going to change the date to a later time. Not sure when.

isn't jinhwan going sometime this year?

yup. oh jinhwan of 1tym is supposed to go early this year. except .....i don't know when @_@ or he might already be in it. but he appeared in se7en's "nan arayo" MV which was made a little after march 8th. i'm not sure when the exact date of the release of the MV is though.

Archived