The M A S C A R A Thread.

Guest lunastelle

Guest lunastelle

Share Your Best & Worst Mascaras! ^^
Hey soompiers :D

There's a lot of mascaras out there, (drugstores brands to high end) and it's hard to find the perfect one.

My favorite one that I always end up rebuying is Maybelline Great Lash. (Pink and green bottle) It doesn't clump and doesn't budge. Good for asian lashes hehe ^^ And for the price it's definitely worth it!

So what are your best/worst mascaras?

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixai

I dont have a Sephora where I live, But my lashes are kinda.. short-medium and I use the Lash blast, its seriously good stuff.. LOL, TO ME, it doesnt clump THAT easily, and it really does lengthem and volume. really pretty.

Guest Smelly Tofu

I used lancome lines of mascara...they are very good...i especially like the fatale one...

Guest melty-kiss

I'm currently using Lancome's Cils Design Pro, Hypnose, and Definicils. Lancome seems to make really good mascara, but they are kind of pricey.

I've used Fasio before and thought it was pretty good but it was impossible to take off.

Guest SupaBayWitIt

I'm using a sample of Shiseido's Lasting Lift mascara.

I have fairly short & straight lashes & this mascara holds my curls the whole day.

Guest aznxmushu

i have medium lashes...

and i usee... loreal telescope

works really well... idk how much it is... but yea..

it makes my lashes thicker... and doesnt clump them

--andii.O

Guest sileepnai

My all time favorite has to be cover girl lash blast [waterproof.. it holds curls better on my lashes. I have short asian lashes]. It lengthens, holds curls, and and volumizes my lashes.

If you want to get one that lengthens and volumizes your lashes without having to even curl them, try using FiberWig... it's about $22 at Sephora.. but it works really well. I could use it without even curling my lashes and it makes it look like I did curl them. It's a bit pricy but I love it =]

Guest Flicksityy

Dior show lengthens and volumes my short lashes, I can see the difference, however, I find that I have to apply a load of it to get a dramatic difference.

In my eyes, this mascara is pretty much clump free, totally recommend it.

Guest DaViciousBunny

The one I thought was the best was Lancome's Mascara. =) I have short, full eyelashes, and Lancome's mascara lengthens it and defines it. And as opposed to how drugstore brand mascara falls off and leaves dark circle under my eyes at the end of the day, Lancome's doesn't.

Guest Pink_Peeps

I use Mary Kay's waterproof mascara.

Best. Thing. Ever. <3

It makes your eyelashes really thick and long like falsies (literally)

Bad thing though is that it's a pain to get off D:<

Great though, nonetheless.

Guest milkyway_sushi

I use Imju's fibrewig mascarra. Lengthens, doesnt clump, separates and doesnt feel sticky! Love it.

At the moment I am loving Estee Lauder's TurboLash (it's the oscillating one..) but the price is a bit steep ($28 I think?)

I've gotten really lazy since using it. Literally you just comb your lashes with it and they grow longer and thicker with no clumping, and naturally curl without you having to use an eyelash curler

Apart from that I *love* Lancome's Virtuouse - it's a curved brush, which also thickens and lengthens (without clumping).

MaxFactor 2000 Calorie - The only drugstore mascara that I actually like. =D It's amazing at volumising and some lengthening

I hated:

* Lancome Hypnose - It actually made my lashes go FLAT. Ok, so they were long, but it made them so heavy/long that they drooped, no mater how hard I tried to curl them.

* DiorShow also did the above ^

* L'Oreal - the double ended one with a white base and a black comb. Can't remember the name, but black comb = CLUMP FACTORY. It was disgusting.

Guest Clu3less

i like the givenchy one but it takes forever to put on, lol im too impatient for it.

i'm currently using dior diorshow iconic. it lengthens and separates my lashes and doesnt clump or anything.

Guest NaZza

(I have short and few eyelashs.)

Firstly, I used Maybelline. It lengthens my lashes so much but with my oily skin it doesn't work. Eventhough it's waterproof mascara.

Fasio and Majorica (Japaneese Brand) are the best for me. It lengthens and volumizes lashes.

You can even swim by wearing it!

Maybelline Volum' Express for volume

Kiss Me Length & Curl for length, but it's so hard to remove! <.<

Diorshow is pretty good, because it doesn't clump.

However, IMO it's a litle overrated. It wasn't as great as I had anticipated. :(

I've yet to find a mascara that volumizes and lengthens for me >.<

Archived