Gossip Girl Season 2 Finale

Guest V.I.P = ME

Guest V.I.P = ME

Picture from finale
Graduation pic

graduation-day.jpg

blair-waldorf-graduates.jpg

vanessa-and-dan-pic.jpg

Gossip Girl: Not so fast. You're not graduating until I give you my diplomas. Mine are labels, and labels stick. Nate Archibald: Class rainbow. Dan Humphrey: The ultimate insider. Chuck Bass: Coward. Blair Waldorf: Weakling. And as for Serena van der Woodsen, after today, you are officially irrelevant. Congratulations, everyone. You deserve it.

Blair and Jenny talking in lavatory

jenny-and-blair-photo.jpg

Blair: [to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair introduced to every mean girls and Emma that Jenny was a real Queen Bee

blair-and-jenny-pic.jpg

jenny-and-blair-pic.jpg

And the moment we're waiting for... Blair&Chuck!!

a-season-finale-moment.jpg

90317p4-meester-b-gr-01-chuck-and-b.jpg

Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.

Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.

Chuck: Then believe me this time.

Blair: That's it?

Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)

Blair: Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.

Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)

credit : gossipgirlinsider.com

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I can't wait until the next season! I'm so happy Chuck FINALLY said it.

it was so cute how he went to Europe to get her favorite things. <3

Gossip Girl rocks!

:)

Guest Badboyz

My biggest curiosity is how are they going to integrate that gossip girl into college and stuff...

Guest changsta

i'm still wondering why serena just wore a tassle in her hair!??! lol. so odd, but i guess she can pull it off without looking retarded.

and omgee.. chuck has a big/wide head compared to blair. (last pic)

Guest tirahbunny

poor nate! i hope he does not go back to vanessa after this...even though theyre going to europe together. eck. I still wish Dan and Serena would end up together, i think they still have feelings for each other, but circumstances and situations make them feel that they shouldnt or cant be together...but we'll see hehe!

i was kind of rooting for B and Nate when they got back together because she was happier than when she was with Chuck, but then her personality suits better with Chuck. He better not make her cry anymore!

Guest janelforsure

Awww. I haven't even seen this! Haha. What a huge spoiler. But oh, well. I'm glad to see that

things will end well between all of them. Or, at least I hope so..

Guest bloated_stick_figure

i loved loved loved the finale...mainly because of chuck and blair - sigh* :wub:

i do wonder how college is going to be...especially since serena and chuck(?) are going to college outside of nyc

Guest JazzyMina

Oh this is intresting

Im not that far yett but its good to know that Blair and Chuck go together ^^

they were a cute couple~

Guest xmimihx

hahaha nate wasn't the "class rainbow." he was the class "man wh-re." unless you said rainbow 'cause you can't use the latter in this forum.

Guest bohemianheart.

i cannot wait for the next season. = )

this finale, well the ending was awesome.

finally chuck said "i love you". goodness, took him long enough. D:

Archived