World Cup 2010!

Guest ash-lee

Guest ash-lee

Who's celebrating?
So I'm wondering who's going out to watch the big game this Saturday.

Care to share some places? Because I'd rather watch it with a whole bunch of Koreans than just my family at home :P gets me more in the spirit.

My sister's planing on going to K-town, that they're showing it somewhere on the big screen? But I don't know all the details on that.

I remember four years ago, everyone gathered in either Daedong manor or this huge place (which is now a supermarket on Northern), and sat down at watched it. They also gave out tons of free stuff :D haha

Guest MarkXD

I'm going to watch it!

Yeah, I'll probably end up going to k-town or just watch it at my house since its on early :P.

I'll edit my post if I find out some places.

Guest synergyz

If you guys find out where they're airing it and has alcohol, let me know. I'll come

i would like to know too!! preferably not too pricey

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

i would like to know too!! preferably not too pricey

I think most pubs show the World Cup but Mr.Dennehy's on 63 Carmine St. in the Village is one of the places that will have the World Cup on.

I'm not really a huge fan of soccer, but I really hope at least an Asian country will win or at least the US will win.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fueled by Ramen

are there any places to watch in flushing? preferably as close to main st as possible

I wanna watch it with my friends while we eat this saturday =)

Guest I||usi0nz

I saw in the field game (online banner ads) and in the internet it is aired/streamed on subcriptions like directv. 3D Sony TV with the Sony 3D Glasses. Now that rocks, dont know where you can watch it. It'd be a nice experience to watch the soccer game in 3D.

Guest I||usi0nz

^Ah yeah i have experienced the 3D Samsung. Is nice, but i haven't seen Sony 3D yet.

I'm wondering how is like and comparing the difference. Since the glasses looks different too

• 2 weeks later...

Archived