did i do something wrong?

Guest ritolinas

Guest ritolinas

So I met this guy three weeks ago and I got a bit interested in him. Last week we were talking every night on facebook chat or by text messages, he was kind of flirt and I thought he was a bit interested.

Sunday night we were talking about politics (on facebook) and suddently he says he has to go to bed, but we can talk by texts for a while. So he texted me, and i didn't reply (as I was getting ready to sleep too) so he called me and said that only wanted to hear my voice, and wish me good night, we talked for a while about his students and what he would do on class tomorrow and about my internship. After that phone call, he didn't get online anymore, didn't send any message or called me again....

I know his friend is a bit interested in me (always ask me to go out, texting....), so I thought maybe monday they talked about me....

anyways, i got a bit ansious so i sent him a text yesterday, he replied.... nothing special.... but .... i don't understand....

we used to talk every night for a 30minutes or so, and by text messages... and after a phone call... he doesn't talk to me anymore... what's wrong???

Guest writerstale

He sounds weird in my opinion for saying , "I only wanted to hear the sound of your voice." Smh. My best suggestion to you is to call him, and see what's up. But in all honesty it sounds like you can do better. Good luck though.

you should go to his hoouse, trench code on top, kinky lingeries on the bottom, then you should rip off his clothes and  be like, u r my businessch and just boink him, he will start calling again.  i just know it. 

Guest Unauth0r123d_C0nn3ct10n

Sigh. I keep reading posts like this... Why worry about it. If the guy is interested in you, he will let you know. Just give it time and stop trying to rush things. Pfft.

It's possible hes playing The Game on you. you know, give you the attention and then take it away is a typical method of creating attraction. Ignore him for a month and see if he succcumbs to trying to contact you.

Guest zunction

This might not sound good, but its what i think. As u have said, his friend is interested in u, so maybe he is the type of guy that values friendship more? Thus he is keeping his distance away from u so as to not hinder his friend's advances towards u. This cld explain why he wants to hear your voice, but then suddenly giving u the cold shoulder. Just a personal pov of mine, might not be true though...

Guest ritolinas

This might not sound good, but its what i think. As u have said, his friend is interested in u, so maybe he is the type of guy that values friendship more? Thus he is keeping his distance away from u so as to not hinder his friend's advances towards u. This cld explain why he wants to hear your voice, but then suddenly giving u the cold shoulder. Just a personal pov of mine, might not be true though...

That's what I thought too... so I keep wondering how can I solve things?? and I always end up doing something bad because I'm not patient.

I guess I should wait, talk to his friend saying I'm not interested in more than just friendship. Then tell him that I'm not interested in his friend.

But as I'm not even patient.... I was talking to his friend, and I found out that they will go out tonight, so I just told him that I will be out with my friends, so maybe we could meet all later, just as an excuse to see the guy I'm interested in...

(my mistake again... )

It's possible hes playing The Game on you. you know, give you the attention and then take it away is a typical method of creating attraction. Ignore him for a month and see if he succcumbs to trying to contact you.

a month? isn't it too much???

i just wouldn't worry too much. if he contacts you, he likes you enough to break the 'bro code' as someone said before. if not, he's just not that in to you~

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Agreed with some others. Be patient. He seems to be infatuated with you at least, but that doesn't mean his world revolves around you.

Guest ritolinas

Agreed with some others. Be patient. He seems to be infatuated with you at least, but that doesn't mean his world revolves around you.

I just found so strange that he went from contact me on a daily basis to complete silence.... so i got ansious...I know I should calm myself.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I just found so strange that he went from contact me on a daily basis to complete silence.... so i got ansious...I know I should calm myself.

If you really want a concrete answer, the solution is simple: ask him, not us. We don't know if you did anything wrong in his eyes. Ask him what his deal is, but play it off like it's not a big deal (because really, it isn't, at least not yet).

Guest eric-original

Here's a simple answer for you: He got to know you so clearly that he sees right through you. He got bored of you, since he has life to live for and dreams that he has to reach in order to make some money. Only money is important to him as of right now to rescue his family and his future career SLASH all the hamburgers he has to eat during lunch time from Burger King. Get it? Got it? Good...

Guest zunction

That's what I thought too... so I keep wondering how can I solve things?? and I always end up doing something bad because I'm not patient.

I guess I should wait, talk to his friend saying I'm not interested in more than just friendship. Then tell him that I'm not interested in his friend.

But as I'm not even patient.... I was talking to his friend, and I found out that they will go out tonight, so I just told him that I will be out with my friends, so maybe we could meet all later, just as an excuse to see the guy I'm interested in...

(my mistake again... )

What mistake? Maybe you could act nonchalant towards him and then do something to make him think that you are interested in him, afterwards then ignore him. Then he might think u took the 'bait' only to find himself being ignored. If he is seriously interested about you, maybe he will start making his move. If things does not turn out desirably, then just laugh it off cus u 'misinterpreted' his actions and move on. No use focusing on someone that does stuff that are not coherent with his feeling.

Archived