Song Ji Hyo Explains Her Previous Comment About Gary | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

songjihyo.jpgSong Ji Hyo Explains Her Previous Comment About Gary | Soompi

Song Ji Hyo clarified her comment regarding SBS "Running Man" co-star Gary during her interview with Newsen. She was originally talking about her upcoming

Read the full story here

The media tends to distort the truth or take things out of context in order to stir up "scandals", especially printed media as you can't judge from the tone of voice if something is meant as a joke or seriously. When I read the previous article I interpreted it that Jihyo said it in a humourous way, just like she clarified above. It's clear that the Running Man members are all very close like family and treat eachother like siblings.

Guest mimilove909

Well the media distort's things all the time so that's no suprise BUT lol I can see why she is sort of reluctant these days when they pair her up with Gary. First of all she is in a relationship now so even though its a TV show some people actually think its reality so they might think she is cheating on Gary when she is with her real BF which would lead them to be uncomfortable. I think Monday couple like all things has run it's course and its time they either brought on another pairing for a different cast member or focus on sukjin and kwangsoo lmfao

Guest SpiderShaun

"The notion of male and female don’t exist among us anymore"...well then, it's time for the Hermaphrodite Couple to continue showing their love on RM ! xD

Archived