New Albums And Singles Preview – 2013 June Week 3

Baek Ah Yeon mini-album Vol. 2 – A Good Girl (June 18)

061613_BaekAhYeon_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

01 A Good Boy
02 Tell Me
03 Because of You (feat. Jia of miss A)
04 I Like It (feat. Baro of B1A4)
05 Like Oxygen

Purchase This Album

K-Pop Star’s Baek Ah Yeon releases her second mini-album, “A Good Girl” after debuting last year with “Slow Song.” This five-track album includes the titular, “A Good Boy,” which showcases the singer’s vocals.

Sunny Hill mini-album Vol. 3 – Young Folk (June 19)

061613_SunnyHill_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

01 Romance Comics
02 Everyone’s Love (feat. Harim)
03 Sitcom
04 Anything You Want
05 Lots of Things I Don’t Know
06 Romance Comics (INST)

Purchase This Album

Sunny Hill comes before fans once more with their third mini-album, “Young Folk.” This time around, the girls have fresh and lively music for listeners. Jo Young Chul was responsible for producing this album. Top composers and lyricists took part in this album, making each song worth listening. The girls take the folk genre to another level, making this album anticipated by many.

Lee Seung Chul Vol. 11 – My Love (June 18)

061613_LeeSeungChul_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

01 The Days I Want to Love
02 My Love
03 No Need to Say Those Words
04 Run Way
05 Want to Waste Time
06 Rain Drops
07 Need to Get on the 40 Minute Train
08 Beach Voice
09 The Place That Seems Close Yet So Far
10 Wish

Purchase This Album

Lee Seung Chul releases his long-awaited eleventh album, “My Love” this summer.  This album includes ten tracks about the various feelings love gives. It is known that top musicians such as Steve Hodge, who has worked with Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson, and Nickelback’s drummer, Daniel Adair participated in this album.

Led Apple mini-album Vol. 3 – Bad Boy (June 17)

061613_LedApple_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

01 Intro
02 Bad Boys
03 Does She Have Regular Meals
04 Betrayal
05 You’re My First Love
06 With Coffee

Purchase This Album

Led Apple makes a comeback after seven months with their third mini-album, “Bad Boys.” The title track is of the same name and is an exciting dance number that incorporates Latin dance music with rock. It is expected to be a hit this summer.

Dal Shabet mini-album Vol. 5 – Be Ambitious (June 20)

061613_DalShabet_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

01 Dalshabet Girls
02 Be Ambitious
03 Summer Break
04 Hey Mr. Chu
05 Let It Go
06 Oh My Gosh (Narr. An Jae Hyun)
07 Be Ambitious INST

Purchase This Album

Dal Shabet returns this summer with a splash with a new mini-album, “Be Ambitious.” The title track is “Be Ambitious,” a dance number with electronic sounds and strong rhythms. The song is about a girl who tries to seduce her boyfriend in a sexy or cute manner.

View the full article

Archived