Joo Won Smiles for a Selca With His Fans at Fan Meeting

On October 13, actor Joo Won posted three photos on his Twitter account with the caption, “I had a autograph-signing for Outdoor Mountia in Chunan today. Thank you so much for coming.”

In the photos, Joo Won is smiling for the camera with the fans that attended his autograph-signing event behind him. He looks happy with a bright expression on his face as he shows love for his fans.

After seeing the photos, netizens reacted with various comments, “Joo Won is so much more handsome in person,” “Joo Won’s got ‘handsome’ written on his face,” “I went to Joo Won’s autograph-signing event. He had the best manners,” “Many people came to Joo Won’s autograph-signing,” and “I miss Shi On from ‘Good Doctor.’”

Meanwhile, after the end of KBS 2TV’s “Good Doctor,” Joo Won plans to reunite with his fans through his role as “Sam Wheat” in the musical “Ghost.”

Joo Won at his autograph-signing event.Joo Won at his autograph-signing event.Joo Won at his autograph-signing event.

Source

View the full article

Archived