Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon Already Look Close During "I Need Romance" Season 3 Script Reading

A couple of photos revealing the script reading session for the upcoming third season of tvN's "I Need Romance" have been released!

The first script reading session for "I Need Romance" season three was held on November 24.

The main cast of Kim So Yeon, Sung Joon, Nam Goong Min and Wang Ji Won was joined by the supporting cast members including Park Hyo Joo, Yoon Seung Ah and Park Yoo Hwan.

i need romance 3 script reading 2

It is said that the actors and actresses showed great passion as they held the script reading. Due to the story's exciting and interesting plot line, everyone was said to have fun and was energetic throughout the session.

The staff members commented, "It was to the point where we felt like we were actually shooting the drama due to the detailed guidance from the writer Jung Hyun Jung and director Jang Young Woo. Everyone showed a lot of passion and great chemistry."

The photo of the main leads posing together especially drew much attention from netizens and future viewers.

"I Need Romance" season three will air its pilot episode on January 13.

i need romance 3 script reading

View the full article

Archived