Actress Lee Da Hae Shares Candid Photos of Herself Fast Asleep

Hotel King” actress Lee Da Hae recently revealed candid photos of herself fast asleep while filming the drama. 

On April 5, the actress shared the photo to her Twitter account with the caption, “Yes…I am currently filming like this. When pulling all-nighter shoots, I wonder if an actress’ face will get damaged. I want to thank my manager for holding the umbrella for me and to our staff who took this photo - I’m going to remember this. Everyone, our first episode is airing today so please watch!” 

In the revealed photo, Lee Da Hae appears to be fast asleep in her portable folding chair. 

Netizens commented, “Lee Da Hae looks pretty even when she’s sleeping,” “Lee Da Hae looks so tired” and “Lee Da Hae, be strong!” 

In related news, "Hotel King" had a strong premiere, recording double digits for ratings for its first two episodes.

leedahaesleeping

View the full article

Archived