Asian Hair Salons In Oregon

~ BunnyliciouS ~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

ah sorri i can only help you with beaverton ones o.0

theres a bunch theres mona lisa, march, ga-in, chong's, new seoul (i think...), and some other but i forgot...we have so many in beaverton

id suggest ethe first three...i go to ga-in cuz shes ok priced but she gives u a lot of personal attention...and she does pretty well if u want it a certain way...i showed her a pic of jaejoong and even tho it didnt look like it at first when it grew out it looked realli similar...shes nice and speaks english ok

mona lisa is the most popular but theyre so busy that they dont realli listen to you and when they layer it hurts >.< but theyre quick...and usually theyre ok...

i went to chong's but i didnt like it but other people liked it...i guess she styles well...

and march is perferred by my fobbier friends who wanted those realli layered hair like boa and what not...

and theyre all like a mile radius of each other...

On 82nd street in Portland, right across from Safeway and by Subway, there's this really good Asian hair salon. [sorry, I forgot the name of the shop.]

They're really good... you should go there.

UGHH jung (chong?chung? i don`t know how they romanize it) hair salon in beaverton used to have this one guy who cut hair reallyyyy well. he left though, i have to track him down >_< the rest of the hair stylists still cut pretty well, though. it`s located onnn...i have no idea what the street name is, but it`s on the other side of the fred meyer on beaverton hillsdale highway, across from Burger King, and next to Mattress something.

Mona Lisa is located on (i`m pretty sure) beaverton hillsdale

Guest pikapika

UGHH jung (chong?chung? i don`t know how they romanize it) hair salon in beaverton used to have this one guy who cut hair reallyyyy well. he left though, i have to track him down >_< the rest of the hair stylists still cut pretty well, though. it`s located onnn...i have no idea what the street name is, but it`s on the other side of the fred meyer on beaverton hillsdale highway, across from Burger King, and next to Mattress something.

Mona Lisa is located on (i`m pretty sure) beaverton hillsdale

march and ga-in are crazy near each other...theyre off of farmington close to the beaverton library

chong's is located off of tv hwy...near the entrance to paldo

i would google it..or if u have the krn directory u can find them on there

On 82nd street in Portland, right across from Safeway and by Subway, there's this really good Asian hair salon. [sorry, I forgot the name of the shop.]

They're really good... you should go there.

Yeah~ I was gonna say that too but I didn't know what it was called. It's on 82nd and E. Burnside though, right next to Subway. There's another on Division, Kim's Hair Salon (they're Vietnamese). I'll try to get the address from my sister later, but Kim cuts hair really well. I don't really like the other people there because they don't pay attention >_>

Guest josebiwasabi

i recommend ga-in or chongs. ga-in is a lot more spendy, but its a lot more personal attention. chong is good if you need to be in and out right away.

ps: ga-in is by appt ONLY, so you need to call in advance.

DO NOT GO TO MONA LISA!

she seriously has messed up everyone's hair that i know before. no one that i know goes there any more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest etoile

...am i the only person who lkes mona lisa ? ahha sure ive had a bad hair experience but i like the way she layers.

ga-in has got to be the best tho, a bit expensive like 18 dollarsvfor a cut and like tip too so like -_- 23 ?

actually -_- all aircut places are expensive...nvm. haha

Guest pikapika

...am i the only person who lkes mona lisa ? ahha sure ive had a bad hair experience but i like the way she layers.

ga-in has got to be the best tho, a bit expensive like 18 dollarsvfor a cut and like tip too so like -_- 23 ?

actually -_- all aircut places are expensive...nvm. haha

oh snap

am i the only one who doesnt pay tip when it comes to salons????

Guest KIM_SAYS:

DO NOT GO TO MONA LISA!

she seriously has messed up everyone's hair that i know before. no one that i know goes there any more.

HAHA. Mona Lisa is like the only place I go to, but I haven't been there in a while. I think she's pretty good, but then again I don't do anything special with my hair. My mom insists on going there because it's pretty cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crazylush

Ohh thanks to the topic starter! I've often wondered this myself! I think I want to try the Ga-in place...does anyone have their phone number by any chance? Someone said a haircut was only 18 bucks, do they take cash only?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pikapika

Ohh thanks to the topic starter! I've often wondered this myself! I think I want to try the Ga-in place...does anyone have their phone number by any chance? Someone said a haircut was only 18 bucks, do they take cash only?

yeah they take cash only

as for their phone number it would be easiest if u looked in the korean phonebook but i bet u could find it in the yellow pages

i like her

Archived