Shinhwa Wins M!Countdown for a Second Week With "Sniper" + Red Velvet Comeback, CLC Debut

After making an all-kill on the music shows last week, Shinhwa's continues to do well on music charts and takes #1 on M!Countdown this week. While they didn't perform on the show, Shinhwa had twice the score of the runner up Gain and her latest track "Paradise Lost." Win New MCs, Key (SHINee) and Lee Jung Shin (CNBLUE), hosted their first episode today and both performed special stages. Key bought SHINee along for his stage as they performed "Love Like Oxygen" while Lee Jung Shin showcased a solo stage of Kim Jo Han’s “I Want to Fall in Love. GOT7 also performed a full group version of "Bounce," which was originally performed by JB and Jr. prior to GOT7’s debut. Red Velvet had their comeback stage today with "Automatic" and title track "Ice Cream." New Cube girl group CLC made their debut with "First Love" and  "Pepe" while Girl's Day's Minah had her solo debut with "Im a Woman Too." Debut Stage CLC - "First Love" + "Pepe" Minah (Girl's Day) - "Im a Woman Too" Comeback stage Red Velvet - "Automatic" + "Ice Cream" Super Junior D&E - "Can You Feel It" + "Growing Pains" MADTOWN - "New World" Burstered - "Whenever You Call Me" V.O.S - "Someday" Special Stage SHINee - "Love Like Oxygen" Lee Jung Shin (CNBLUE) - "I want to Fall in Love" GOT7 - "Bounce" Hot Stages Lovelyz - "Hi~" Anda - "Mastering" Boyfriend - "Bounce" FIESTAR - "You're Pitiful" Gain - " Paradise Lost" Heyne - "My Heart" Shannon - "Why Why" Stellar - "Fool"

View the full article

Archived