Lee Soon Jae: "I Hope Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin End Up Together"

Actor Lee Soon Jae compliments Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin at the press conference for "Grandpas Over Flowers - Greece Edition," which was held on March 24. On this day, Lee Soon Jae comments, "Our luggage boy and girl are skilled now. Since we have Choi Ji Woo, we didn't proceed rashly. She studied a lot of languages and did a lot of research, surprising us once again." The veteran actor adds that Choi Ji Woo is a good homemaker. "I wish I had a daughter-in-law like her. And there's also Lee Seo Jin, so I'm anticipating what will happen. I hope the two end up together." To this, Baek Il Sub comments, "I don't want them to end up together." When he is asked what percentage of affection they might have for each other, he says, "Them two? Only five percent." He also jokingly mentions how Lee Seo Jin does not do a proper job and gave him "zero percent" as the role of luggage boy. "Grandpas Over Flowers" is a reality-like variety show with "backpacking" as the main concept. The four senior actors, Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, and Baek Il Sub gather together to venture to different countries. So far they've been to France, Switzerland, Taiwan, and Spain. "Grandpas Over Flowers - Greece Edition" will premiere on the March 27 and continue airing every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST.

View the full article

Archived