EXO Tops Charts All Over Asia with Comeback Album "EXODUS"

Popular boy group EXO recently made a comeback with the song "Call Me Baby" in their second full-length album "EXODUS," and they have been sweeping charts everywhere. In Korea alone, EXO topped local charts like Hanteo, Synnara Record, Hot Tracks, and Yes24  from March 30 to April 5 with the Korean version of "Call Me Baby" getting the top spot and the Chinese version of the same song at number 2. Aside from local charts, the group also topped various Asian music charts like Taiwan's FIVE MUSIC from March 27 to April 2, and China's Baidu KING Weekly Chart from March 30 to April 5, with the Chinese version of "Call Me Baby" in the top spot, and the rest of the songs in the same album ranking high on the same charts as well. Both versions of their music video of the title track also held the top spots for Yinyuetai V Chart and iQiyi Music Video Weekly Chart on the same week. The Korean version of the music video also topped the iTunes Music Video charts of Japan, Thailand, Macau, and other countries in Asia proving their popularity once again. Source (1)

View the full article

Archived