GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM
well the show is finally over sad.gif sad.gif, it too bad that ep 50 was pretty bad ending, so what do you guys think of ep 50, was good ending or very bad ending? Seed_destiny01.jpg please give me comment about ep 50!!! p.s. Eternity Suggestions (What you'd like to see in SEED III) If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see in the next Gundam Seed Series feel free to post here. Back your reasons and dont turn into a bashfest / flame war please. What i mean is no kill Shin off because I cant stand him and such.
Plot:
the plot follows the new character Shinn Asuka, a soldier from ZAFT, composed of humans born genetically enhanced labelled as Coordinators. As ZAFT is about to enter into another war against the regular human race, the Naturals, the series focuses on Shinn's as well as various returning characters' involvement in the war.
Published by: Del Rey
Anime Episodes: 50
*This series has also games released
gsd.jpg
Gundam-Seed-Destiny-gundam-seed-destiny-
gundam_seed_destiny_wallpaper_2-normal.j

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest firelogic

Looked like they wanted to give Shin a Kamille-like ending. I felt it was fitting as something had to break with Shin. He couldn't go out and slaughter people who opposed Dullindal as he wanted to force genetic engineering on people. So I think it was fitting that he basically snapped and then made peace with what he did and the end of the conflict.

What I didn't like was how they rushed through Rey's story and did a 2-second flashback on Neo's past/resurrection. And it just....ended.

But take heart, there's a 40 minute OVA included with the last GSD DVD released in the new year.

i thought the ending matched the series as a whole which was pretty disappointing

however i got high hopes for the OVA cause its gonna be a big one: 40 minutes and should end the series better than the ending

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i only liked the ending when Rey called Talia mother

the fight with Athrun and Shinn was like Athrun fighting a normal Zaku

Guest system

The last episode was horrible.

There were so many mistakes in the editing.

Over usage of old footages and Strike-Freedom was seen as original Freedom here and there.

If the production studio was having budget problems, they should've wrapped up the series much sooner,

instead of dragging it to 50 episodes with minimal story progression and bunch of "review sessions".

I would rather watch a decent-good-quality 24 episode Gundam then this lame-half-richard simmons attempt to continue the "Seed" series.

IMO, "Destiny" ruined what was left of "Seed".

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Gundam Seed Eternity

New Series After Destiny (Gundam Seed Eternity?)

Fukuda has another interview lately again. Though he has been quite worn-out because of various pressure, he may challenge to have a third series and he is thinking of choosing 3 characters from GSD as his next series main characters. It is rumored to be called "Gundam Seed Eternity".

■まずは、最終回の作業をŀ

66;えてのご感想をお願いしま&。 率直な感想としては、『SEED』 のとき以上に疲れましたね 身体もボロボロになりまし たし、色々な意味で のストレスも当初の想像以

でした。『DESTINY』全体を振り& ると、主人公を人配し 「軸の物語 」、そして「人気作品の続 」というつの挑戦を開始 当時から自分に課していた けですが、その難しさを今 回改めて思い知りましたね

Source: http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/

Yes GSD has finish (with a very gay ending)..so anyone waiting for the next one? Is it gonna be repeitive again? I mean what can they do after Kira killed the world..again.

Guest efflorescent musings

blah... at least rey died... never liked him. but he did turn good in the end.

but it ended pretty much lyk seed.

one part i dunt really get is... WHO IS TALIA'S SON?! im freaking confused.... TT.TT

but mwu got his memories back!! booyah!

Guest Take Five

i found this file called gundam seed destiny-another end. anyone know what that is?

i'm slow so i just finished 47 lol. it's lame how the whole episode was dedicated to meer.

Guest Take Five

finally finished it. i really couldn't see any other way they could have done the ending. i mean the good guys had to win right? still, i was hoping shinn would die. at least athrun beat him though. and i'm glad rey died haha. i mostly thought the ending was stupid because it tried to copy seed so much in every way. even the naked conversation between shinn and stellar...

Archived